The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School

Go down 
+5
alicia and dylan
dodogirlpower
kirsten <3
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥
Stephanie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 am

Byanka's POV

I sat on a inflatable chair on my pool thinking about what i just saw at the movies.
Josh kissing a pretty blonde.I couldn't belive i was crying over a stupid guy
I texted steph

From Byanka

I need your help asap
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 am

MY BLACKBERRY SIDEKICK VIBRATED.
I TOOK OUT MY SIDEKICK FROM MY MIU MIU TOTE AFTER I CAME OUT FROM THE SHOWER AND IT KEPT VIBRATING.
'AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!'HOW DESPERATE IS THIS PERSON?'I SAID.
I CHECKED.3 NEW MESSAGES AND THEY WERE ALL FROM MY BFF BYANKA.
THE 1ST ONE SAID,'I NEED UR HELP ASAP'
THE NEXT ONE SAID'PUH-LEASE CALL ME!URGENT!
AND THE LAST ONE SAID'I SAW JOSH CHEATING ON ME...'

'EHMAGAWD,JOSH CHEATING ON MY BFF?'HE IS SUCH A WOMANIZER,AND HE IS GONNA GET IT FROM ME,COS NO GUY WOULD DARE TO CHEAT ON MY BFFs'I THOUGHT.
I IMMEDIATELY RAN UP TO MY ROOM AND USED MY LIMITED EDITION MARC JACOBS PHONE TO CALL BYANKA.
THE MOMENT SHE PICKED UP THE PHONE...
'EHMAGAWD BYANKA,JOSH CHEATED ON U?LIKE HOW DID U FIND OUT?'I ASKED.
'I SAW HIM AT THE MOVIES AND HE... HE WAS..WAS KI..SSS...SSSING A BLONDE.'SAID BYANKA,SNIFFING AT THE SAME TIME.
'DAT BLONDE IS SUCH A BIATCH,AND SHE WAS GONNA GET IT,COS NO ONE MESSES WITH MY GURLIES'
'DON'T CRY ABOUT JOSH,THESE KIND OF GUYS ARE JUST SO NAWT WORTH IT,AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF GUYS DAT WANNA GO OUT WITH US,AND I'M SURE U CAN FIND SOMEONE U LIKE,AND MAKE JOSH JEALOUS,FOR REVENGE'I TOLD BYANKA.
WE THEN SETTLED ON A PLAN TO EITHER MAKE JOSH JEALOUS OR MAKE HIM COME BACK TO BYANKA AND MAKE HIM APOLOGISE.
BYANKA AGREED ON IT,.....
BUT I HAD A EVEN MORE REVENGEFUL PLAN BEHIND HER BACK...
TO GET JOSH TO LIKE ME,
AND DO SOMETHING HE WOULD NEVER FORGET
AND HE WOULD JUST COME BACK LIKE A LITTLE KITTEN
TO BYANKA...
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Byanka's POV
After i talked to steph i felt a hundred times better
I decided to give Ryan from the mall a call

My phone kept ringing.Thinking of you played bu Katy Perry it only played when Josh called and it rang a million times i answered for the millionth time

"Byanka?"Josh said his voice sounded like he was crying

"Yeah?"I said sounding like i didn't care

"I need to talk to you"He said,

"Josh how could you"I started to say but was cut off but josh singing my name

"Can i come over"He asked

"Sure be here in five"I said

"Will do not messing up again"Josh said

I quickly fixed my new Simply Vera by Vera Wang dress and walked down stairs
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 pm

My POV Abi (cont.)

"You look like a freaking hooker" Harry said. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I practically screamed. "MOM do I look like a hooker in this outfit?" I asked her. "No honey you look terrific." My mother answered. "Harry stop saying crazy things and just let your sister wear what ahe wants." My mom was trying to keep Harry from going crazy I could just tell. "But mom i'm not letting my little sister go to school like that she need to wear clothes that cover her butt unlike the victoria secret models!" Harry argued. "I can't believe you know that. That is just TMI Harry! I commented. "I have to go to work." My mother said. I could sense she was stressed. "I'm going now. See ya at school Abs. Oh and bye Harryyy." Monn said leaving. I can never tell why she flirts with my brother but it helped him get off the topic of my clothes. "I gotta go too sis bye." He said following the scent of Monn's perfume. "Well I guess i'll just wait till Matt gets here." I said to myself. I waited for a while then heard the doorbell ring. dingdongdingdong I opened the front door to see Matt leaning aginst the frame of the door. "Hey baby." He said. He leaned down and kissed my mango scented gloss coated lips. "Hey" I answered. We walked to the limo. "Here" He said opening the door. I hopped in and sat on the far side. He slid in and sat next to me. He pushed a button removing us from the driver. "So whats up?" He asked me. "My brother, Harry, thinks I look like a hooker in these clothes." I said sadly. "I don't I think you look beautiful." Matt said. "Thanks." I said. I leaned in and kissed him again. It wasn't like our normal kisses thou. It was longer and more passionate. He put a hand on my waist. I messed with his hair. We scouched closer together. I opened my mouth and he did too. We broke apart then. "I love you." He said to me. "I love you more." I said back. He placed his arm around me. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. But then we pulled up to the school. I oped the door and hopped out. He jumped out after me. Matt placed his arm arounf my sholder. I saw Monn and smiled. Matt and I walked into school stopping at my locker he removed his arm. He kissed me infront of everyone. I started to blush I could tell but I kept it going and he kept it coming. We broke apart. I grabbed my Pre-Algabra book. He wrapped his arm around me again. But I paused and saw Monn running up to us. She came over and stood infront of us. "Hey Abi. Umm wait does this mean you two are like a couple now?" She asked. I knew she was ment to be an actress because she is really good at pretending. "Yea." Matt answered before me. "Yay! I have to get to class see ya later Chicka. Bye Matt." Monn said as she walked away. "So now what?" I asked. "Um lets get to class." Matt replied. So off we went to class with his arm around me.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm

I AM SO PISSED.
I POSTED A SUPER LONG CHAPTER OF MY STORY AND IT WAS ALL GONE.I WILL ONLY POST NEXT TIME.BYES
Back to top Go down
Joy teo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 pm

hey=)i mlove this story

Last edited by joyteo on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 am

oh that sucks steph its like this one time i had the perfect story i was typing and my computer just shut down cause it lost battery
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:31 pm

STEPH'S POV

POKERFACE BY LADY GAGA RANG OUT OF MY PHONE.
I PICKED UP THE CALL.
'HEY STEPH,IS THAT U?'IT WAS JOSH.
'UMM DUH!I MEAN WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE?A FLBR?'I ANSWERED.
'I WANTED TO CHECK AND MAKE SURE DAT IT WAS U,U NOE,B4 I GET IMTIMIDATING WITH YOU,BABY.'
'AAARRRRHGGGGGHHHH!!!WATEVS'I SAID.
'I WAS WONDERING,IF I COULD COME OVER TO UR HOUSE NOW?ARE UR PARENTS HOME?'ASKED JOSH.
'UMM,NO THEY'RE NAWT.BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN U CAN COME.'I SAID.
'I'M COMING,FOR LOVE.'SAID JOSH AND HE HUNG UP.
'WTF?'I SAID INTO THE PHONE BUT JOSH HAD ALREADY HUNG UP.
ME AND JOSH HAD A SECRET RELATIONSHIP BEHIND RYAN AND BYANKA'S BACK.
NOT THAT I WANTED TO,BUT JOSH WAS NOT BAD AT ALL AND HE WAS SWEET.BESIDES,I'LL LEAVE HIM SOONER OR LATER.
JOSH ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE IN 10 MINUTES.
'MISS STEPHANIE,MISTER JOSH IS HERE,DO U WANT ME TO BRING HIM UP?'ASKED MY MAID LUCY FROM THE INTERCOM.
'YES,PUH-LEASE'I SAID BACK INTO THE INTERCOM.
JOSH ARRIVED OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM DOOR IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.
'U MAY LEAVE US'I TOLD LUCY.
SHE LEFT AND CLOSE THE DOOR.
I LOCKED IT.
'U LOOK SO HOT TODAY.LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY'SAID JOSH.
HE PLANTED HIS LIPS ON MINE AND WE STARTED MAKING OUT,AND HE PUSHED ME ONTO MY BED AND KISSED MY NECK.
IT WAS FUN FOR DAT MOMENT,BUT AFTER THINKING BOUT RYAN AND BYANKA,I DECIDED TO END THIS.
'STOP IT,SERIOUSLY,JOSH.'I SAID SERIOUSLY.
WE STOPPED.
'LETS GO OUT,TO SOMEWHERE.'I SAID.
'SURE WHEREVER U WANT'ANSWERED JOSH.
I WENT INTO MY WALK-IN CLOSET AND WENT INTO THE CLOTHES RACK.
I DECIDED ON A PAIR OF TRUE RELIGION SKINNY JEANS I BOUGHT FROM SAKS AND A TUBE TOP FROM MARC JACOBS.
I THEN WENT TO MY GIGANTIC SHOE COLLECTION AND DECIDED TO WEAR SOMETHING OF THE LATEST SEASONS.
I DECIDED ON A PAIR OF JIMMY CHOO FLATS.
I DECIDED TO WEAR THE TIFFANY AND CO NECKLACE JOSH HAD MADE FOR ME.
I LET MY HAIR DOWN.
I WORE MY FENDI OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES ON MY HEAD AND WORE MY DANGLY EARRINGS FROM BVLGARI.
I USED MY NEW LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAMMED TOTE I HAD BOUGHT 2 DAYS AGO.
I PUT INTO MY TOTE MY SIDEKICK,BLACKBERRY,PHONE,CREDIT CARDS(VISA,AMEX,MASTERCARD,AMERICAN EXPRESS...),LIP GLOSS FROM CHANEL,MIRROR COMPACT AND WATEVER I NEEDED.
I CAME OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM STUNNINGLY.
'SO WHAT DO U THINK?'I ASKED JOSH.
'U LOOK,BEAUTIFUL AND HOT!'SAID JOSH.
WE LEFT MY ROOM AND WENT TO JOSH'S CAR.
JOSH'S CAR WAS A FERRARI,YELLOW IN COLOUR.
RYAN'S CAR,WAS A PORSHE,IN BLACK.
HE USUALLY USED HIS LIMO TO PICK ME UP,BUT NEVER MIND.
JOSH OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME AND I WENT IN.
HE CAME IN FROM THE OTHER SIDE AND KISSED ME FOR 1 MINUTE ON MY LIPS.
'WHERE TO?'JOSH ASKED.
'ANYWHERE FUN.'I SAID.

P.S TO BYANKA:I JUST WANTED A LITTLE DRAMA SO I ADDED DAT PART.NO HARD FEELINGS.

Last edited by Stephanie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:36 am

My POV(Abi)
I stepped into Mr. Foler's office expecting her ,but no it was Greg. (Greg is my ex) "Um...Hi?" I said. "Hey honey." Greg said walking up to me wrapping his arm around me. "Get off me you weirdo." I practically screamed. "Shh... I just wanted to see you." Greg whispered. "What do you want?" I asked calmly remembering my mother telling me to stay calm lately. "I want you back." Greg said. "No I have a boyfriend already." I said. "Too bad for him cause you'll always pick me right?" Greg said. "No I love him and he loves me." I said. "How do you know?" Greg whispered as he circled me. "He gave me this!" I said showing Greg the necklace Matt had gave me. "Ha like thats a show of love. Theres only one way." Greg spoke up. "And whats that?" I asked knowing he'd say something stupid. "Kissing." Greg answered smiling. "Already gone to 2nd base. Ha, you think you know everything but you don't!" I said loudly. "Uhhhh............um.......this is really awkward now." Greg said. "Maybe for you but not me. Bye Greg." I said grabbing the handle of the door. "Wait. I don't get a goodbye kiss?" Greg said looking like a puppy. "No ew you kiss like a dawg." I said as I tryed opening the door but Greg was too strong. "Just a little peck." Greg whispered. "No." I said but Greg pulled me toward him. "Greg let me go." I said trying to get loose. "No baby." Greg said. He leaned down toward me. I put my hand over my mouth turning my head away. "Come on Abi." Greg whispered backing me into a wall. "No get away from me rapist." I said. Greg pushed my arms on the wall sticking me to it. "Greg put me down," I whimpered. "PUT ME DOWN!" "Okay." Greg said putting me down and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Get offa me." I whimpered again. "No just kiss me." Greg said again. 'What do I do?' I thought. "Come on." Greg said putting his hands on my butt pulling me onto him. "Greg get off me please." I whispered. I pressed the button on the side of my necklace. It would alarm Matt that I needed him and he would come find me. "No give me some suga baby." Greg whispered into my ear. "Greg get off me!" I said loud enough for Matt to hear me. He was standing outside the door. He burst open the door. "Whats going on here man get off my girlfriend." Matt said pulling me out of Greg's hold. "Matt!" I said excited. I kissed him and wrapped my arms around him. "One moment." Matt said pulling me off. "Man what were you trying to do?" Matt asked Greg. "Um trying to get her to kiss me." Greg said. "Wait who are you?" Matt asked. "I'm her ex-boyfriend." Greg said with no sense of pride. "Well you need to get another girl cause she is taken." Matt said as he walked over to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Lets go." Matt whispered to me. So we left.
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 am

Hey gurls! I'm back! I ment to be back on sooner, but there was a storm here nd it kinda wiped out our internet. NAWT A LIE!! lol. plus, we had a sad week in our school community, so I was kinda caught up in that too. we had a bunch of dance team stuff too. Smile Sorry i was gone so long, but I'm back to stay!!! lol. I'm gonna try and read through all these post tonight, but I might not be able to, all tonight lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:12 pm

OK.I SEE.TRY TO POST AY-SAP.THX.<3
Back to top Go down
Joy teo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:13 pm

hi gurls!i'm like the newest member of TOCW. steph asked me to write as much as possible so yea.here i go...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day,we met Steph at Dr. juice like she told us to.
I ordered a low fat french vanilla ice mocha and sat opposite Steph.
Dodo and i were sitting next to each other,talking about our outfits that day.
I was in a Marc Jacobs double breasted dress and a pair of buy marc from Marc Jacobs shoes.I was wearing a cuff watch by MJ,carrying a Dr. Q wristlet and around my neck-a logo letter neclace also from MJ.I decided to get everything from MJ and wear it today.Just as Steph was about to announce something,Zackeriah came in.How does he keep finding Steph?!

'Stall him for as long as you can, gurls.I'll meet you back in school.Meanwhile,Lauren,follow me.'Steph ordered.
'Right Steph!'We agreed in unison before going up to Zackeriah.
'Where's Stephanie?'He demanded rudely.
'Sorry,she doesn't talk to FLBRs.Besides,you two are long over.So back off!'we opposed him meanly.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:23 pm

STEPH'S POV

JOSH'S PHONE RANG.
HE ANSWERED IT THROUGH THE CAR.
'HELLO?WHO IS DAT?'JOSH ASKED.
'HEY HONEY,ITS ME,BYANKA.'
I GROANED,FORGETTING I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO MAKE NOISE.
'JOSH,WHO THE HELL IS DAT?I HEARD A GIRL'S GROAN VERY CLEARLY'
'ITS STEP...I CUPPED MY HAND AGAINST JOSH'S MOUTH.
'WTF?DID U SAY STEPH?WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH U THERE?U ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AT MY HOUSE,U SAID SO.AND U BETRAYED ME ALREADY.HOW DARE U!'SHOUTED BYANKA.
'WELL,SINCE U NOE THE TRUTH ALREADY,U MUST WELL NOE.I LIKE STEPH AND WE HAVE A SECRET RELATIONSHIP BEHIND UR BACK'SHOUTED JOSH.
'NOOOOO'I SCREAMED.
'WAT STEPH?U BETRAYED ME?U ARE SUCH A EVIL BFF,AND NAWT A TRUE ONE AT ALL,REALLY.'

NEXT POV

ZACKERIAH FOUND ME AGAIN.
I FELT LIKE I WAS ATTACKED MY PAPARAZZI.
DODO AND JOY DEFENDED ME.
AND BYANKA WAS TOTALLY OUT OF THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,AND THE GURLS KNEW.

P.S:I HAVE A NEXT EXCITING POV TO POST!
Back to top Go down
aliciabeauty

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 pm

OMG so sorry i havent been on i was grounded boo!!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm

aliciabeauty wrote:
Byanka's POV

"I hate Josh"I yelled to no one
"I can't belive steph was dating him and we were suppose to be freinds"I said the tears coming harder and harder

"Um are you ok?"Ryan asked me

"Yeah i am"I said relaizing i was at the mall at the food court people staring at me

"Here"Ryan said handing me a napkin

"thanks"I managed to say

"No problem"Ryan smiled."You want to go someone and talk"?

"Sure"I smiled grabbing his hand

Ryan took me to his house where we talked on his couch for hours

"Thanks your a really good listener"I laughed

"You very intresting person"Ryan said leaning closer and closer untill our lips touched

I wrapped my arms arond his neck and let him knock me backwards on his couch untill i realized "Steph and him were still boyfreind and girlfreind

"i'm sorry"i said and pushed him off me and left

I WAS GONNA LEAVE JOSH AND UR POV IS IN A WAY INSULTING ME!WTF?
AND BTW,THE BYANKA I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS ALICIA AND DYLAN,AND DAT IS HER USERNAME.SO THERE ARE 2 BYANKAs ON THIS SITE,AND BYANKA IS NOT ON FOR A PERIOD OF TIME.SO COULD U PUH-LEASE REMOVE UR POV AND RE-DO IT?aaarrrgggghhhh,WATEVS
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm

MY BLACKBERRY RANG.
'HEY HONEY,WHERE ARE U?'RYAN ASKED.
RYAN WAS STILL IN THE DARK AND IF ANYONE WENT TO HIM,SHE IS SO D2M AND A FLBR.
'I AM AT DR JUICE AND ZACKERIAH KEEPS FINDING ME SO I AM HIDING,COULD U DO SOMETHING?'I ASKED RYAN.
'DON'T WORRY,I WILL BE RIGHT THERE TO PROTECT U.'SAID RYAN.
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COME OUT OF THE TOILET WHEN I BUMPED INTO SOMEONE.
'STEPHANIE,IS DAT U?'
I DREADED DAT VOICE AND I KNEW WHO IT WAS AT ONE.
'YEAH,WATEVS.HI LOSER'I SAID.
'AS LONG AS I NOE,U ARE STILL MINE AND I AM UR BOYFREN.AND I STILL LOVE U.'SAID ZACKERIAH.
HE PUSHED ME BACK INTO THE LOUNGE ONTO THE COUCH.
HE STARTED KISSING ME AND INVADED MY PRIVACY.
I STRUGGLED TO FOUGHT BACK BUT HE WAS TOO STRONG FOR ME.
ONE THING,I KNEW,I WAS DEAD.
SUDDENLY,SOME GUY WHO LOOKED LIKE JOSH CAME IN.
'WOW,I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN TOO.'SAID THE GUY.
'WTF?'I THOUGHT.
'BUT I WON'T I AM KIDDING.'SAID THE GUY.
HE AND ZACKERIAH STARTED FIGHTING AND I IMMEDIATELY RAN OUT OF THE ROOM.
ZACKERIAH BACKED OFF IMMEDIATELY AND SAID TO ME
'STEPHANIE BABY,I WILL BE BACK FOR U'
AND OFF HE WENT.
'SRY BOUT DAT'SAID THE GUY.
'THX FOR SAVING ME'I SAID TO THE GUY.
'HI,I AM JESSE,U CAN CALL ME JESS'SAID JESS.
'HI,I AM STEPHANIE,AND U CAN CALL ME STEPH'I FLIRTED WITH HIM.
'WOW,HE WAS NAWT BAD AT ALL'I THOUGHT.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:47 am

ok i'm confused but ok
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:50 am

ok lol sorry if i'm not on i got grounded about grades ugh
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 am

OK,BUT COULD U ALSO POST ON THE OTHER THREADS,AND ALSO POST UR POV.
THX.<3
Back to top Go down
aliciabeauty

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 am

Byanka's POV

I pulled out a red dress and black heels i wasn't going to let a little thing like Josh get in my way of having fun.Erika aka my new "mommy" had a neice who was having a party that i was sooo going to.

I walked into the house less nicer and smaller than mine every head turned towards me.Yes just the way i like it i smiled

"Hey"Some guy smiled at me

He has light brown eyes ahhhh
"Hi"I smiled

"I'm Brent"He smiled

"Byanka"I said

"Your cute want to dance?"Brent asked

"Um...Sure"I smiled and walked with him to the dance floor

Sorry so short
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm

NEVER MIND,ITS OK.
I WILL POST SOON.
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am

My POV (Abi)

I ran into the dance studio at TOCW private school. I wished that the dance meeting were later but no we had to have them like 30 minutes after school.

Have to GO TO BED!
GAWD I hate my mother she is making me go to bed now at like 9:35 PM UGH I stay up till like 3 am ah-nyways i'll finish this tomorrow morning b4 school
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Byanka's POV

I realized i wasn't in love with josh and was ok with him and steph

To:Stephanie

Hey girly Smile i'm ok with you and josh can we be freinds???

Sorry so short
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:23 pm

STEPH'S POV

'EHMAGAWD,WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY GUYS NOW?WAT AM I GONNA TELL JOSH,RYAN AND HIM?'I THOUGHT.
'HEY,U LOOK A LITTLE LIKE JOSH,SOME GUY AT TOCW ACADEMY'I TOLD JESS.
'REALLY?BCOS JOSH IS ALSO MY BROTHER.U NOE HIM?'JESS ASKED.
'WTF?I DO NOE JOSH,HE IS KINDA LIKE MY BF'I ADMITTED.
'WHAT?HE LIKES U TOO?'JESS ACIDENTALLY BLURTED.
'WAIT,U LIKE ME TOO?'I ASKED JESS.
'WELL KINDA.DO U LIKE ME?'
'I DUNNO.IT DEPENDS'
AND JESS JUST PUSHED ME ONTO THE COUCH AND STARTED MAKING OUT WITH ME.

NEXT POV

WELL,LIFE IS NAWT SO SIMPLE FOR ME,ESPECIALLY WITH BOYS.
FIRSTLY,THERE WAS ZACKERIAH,WHICH I DUMPED HIM LATER BCOS HE WAS TOO OBSESSSED WITH ME.
WELL,THERE WAS RYAN,MY 2ND GUY I LIKED,AND HE DID TOO.
THEN,JOSH CAME INTO THE PIC AND I KINDA CHEATED ON RYAN.
AND THEN LASTLY,JESS CAME IN,AND HE WAS JOSH'S BROTHER.
SUDDENLY,MY CELL VIBRATED.
'CAN WE BE FRENS?I'M OK WITH U AND JOSH'
IT WAS FROM BYANKA.
'WE'LL SEE.'I TEXTED BACK.
'PUH-LEASE STEPH.I'LL DO ANYTHING.'
'FINE,I WILL.BUT U HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.'
'OK,ANYTHING'TEXTED BYANKA.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Byanka's POV

I texted back anything......

"Byanka?"Erika called

"What"I said

"Someone's here to see you"Erika smiled

"Hey brent"I said

"Um hey Byanka i wanted to know if you wanted to go out?"Brent asked

"Sure"I smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next