The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School

Go down 
+5
alicia and dylan
dodogirlpower
kirsten <3
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥
Stephanie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 pm

My POV (Abi)

I ran into the dance studio at TOCW private school. I wished that the dance meeting were later but no we had to have them like 30 minutes after school.

cont.

We always had dance practice after school. Its like tradition or something. I now know as dance team captain that I need to get it together and be there early. But, now I know as a normal teenage girl thats impossible. I had lots of skill in dance. I am able to jump high and step without anyone hearing me. I know its very rude but, we banned anybody other than the dance team from coming or seeing our practice. I mean we don't want anyone to copy us!

have to go get ready for school finish later today every hectic life
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 pm

STEPH'S POV

I NEEDED TO FIND SOMETHING FOR BYANKA TO DO.
SHE SAID SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING,SO IT HAD TO BE SOMETHING REALLY BAD,SO I WOULD NOE IF SHE REALLY WAS SINCERE ABOUT IT.
I KISSED JOSH,RYAN AND JESS.
'WAT AM I GONNA DO?'I THOUGHT.

NEXT POV

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.
WE HAD TENNIS PRACTICE.
IT WAS MY RIVAL OF THE SCHOOL.SHE WAS VICE-CO CAPTAIN,COS AS USUAL,EVERYONE SAID DAT I WAS THE BEST PLAYER AND I WAS POPULAR.
WE PLAYED A MATCH.AND I BEAT HER 6-0.
SHE WAS TOTALLY A LOSER.
NOBODY LIKED HER AT ALL.
SHE JUST THOUGHT SHE WAS POPULAR.

IT WAS A BREAK TIME.
I WENT TO BUY A DRINK.
SUDDENLY,I BLACKED OUT.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:00 am

My POV (Abi)

I ran into the dance studio at TOCW private school. I wished that the dance meeting were later but no we had to have them like 30 minutes after school. We always had dance practice after school. Its like tradition or something. I now know as dance team captain that I need to get it together and be there early. But, now I know as a normal teenage girl thats impossible. I have lots of skill in dance. I am able to jump high and step without anyone hearing me. I know its very rude but, we banned anybody other than the dance team from coming or seeing our practice. I mean we don't want anyone to copy us! I personally made sure there were no guys on the dance team. I mean our uniforms would suck then! We always started by doing warm ups and listening to Popular by The Veronicas or Teenager by Jordan Pruitt. The dance team is made up of 12 girls including me as captain. Our uniforms were black tank tops with sparkles down the sides with red short shorts and Nike black cross trainers! We had Stella McCartney design them. She is ah-mazing. I was having the girls do leg stretches when this ah-mazingly hawt guy walked in. "Hi ,I'm Abi, the dance captain." I said when I walked up to him. "Hi I'm Kappa." He replied. "So what do you want?" I asked. "You..rrrr ballots for spring fling queen and king." He answered. "Ex-ku-use me?" I asked unsure if he ment me and our ballots. "I mean um I need your ballots for spring queen and king." He said. "Okay well um we are kind of busy. But, you could come by after practice." I said.

GTG again but thats the end will write another later
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:26 am

Byanka's POV

I walked into school hearing everyone running towards the tennis courts.I ran as fast as i could in my Miu Mui heels when i got there i saw steph on the floor.

"Eh Ma Gawd is she ok"I asked around

"She fainted"Some wannabe paris hilton said

"Steph are you ok"I asked letting pieces of redhair fall over my shoulder

Sorry GTG
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 am

Abi's POV (My Pov)

We (the dance team) were dancing to Mandy by The Jonas Brothers and Kappa walked in. He was clearly checking me out and thought I couldn't tell so I hit skip and the radio and Single Ladies by Beyonce and he started to scan our outfits. I could see him mouth wow. I paused the music. "Um...Go for a water break." I said to the team. "Hey whats up." He said. 'Gorgeous' I heard him whisper under his breath. "Nothing much we were just practicing." I said. "Whats up?" I asked before he could say anything. "I just came by to get your ballots." Kappa said. "I also wanted to ask you something." He whispered into my ear. "Ummm..what?" I asked. "Do you think that you would like to go out sometime?" He asked me quietly. "I'm really sorry but, um, I kind of have a boyfriend. But I would totally date you if I didn't habe a boyfriend." I said. "Then just come to dinner with me as a friend." Kappa said. "Okay when?" I asked. "How about after this about 2 hours?" Kappa said. "Okay Kapy. But do you know where to pick me up?" I asked him. "Abi do you think I know?" He asked me. "Okay its right here!" I showed him on my Iphone. "I'll be there at 5:30 then." He said as he walked away. I ran up to him. "Wait how old are you?" I asked curiously. "16" He said. "I'm only 13 1/2." I said quietly. "But we are just friends." He said. "I knowww" I whisper-whimpered. He grabbed my arm. "Cheer up! I'll be there." He said. "Oh-kayy oh and here are our ballots." I said quietly. "See you later." He said. He walked out. "Okay you guys I need an ah-mazing outfit for a date/ dinner with a 16 year old boy who is my friend!" I called out. "How about we all go to your house and pick something out for you?" A lbr dancer said. "Okay meet me at my house or be an EW!" I said trying to make my point.

***********At Abi's House her walk-in closet the size of a normal bedroom.**********

"How about this?" Monn asked me. "No he will think i'm crazy!" I said kind of rudly. Monn had just held up a button down with diffetrent kinds of patterns on it. "How about this?" A B-lister dancer asked. "Maybe put it in the maybe pile." I said. "OKAY ALL GIRLS REPORT TO THE CHANGING ROOMS!!!!!" I yelled. I walked into the changing room that had a humongous couch in front of it. I tried on 3 dresses and 4 top & pants combos. I tried on a blue dress that complemeted my green eyes, White high heels, A Juicy Couture necklace
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 am

My POV (Abi)

My final touch to the outfit was my charm bracelet and a Balenciaga bag. I walked out of the changing room and all the girls clapped. "Yay!" They said. "YAY!!!" I screamed back. "Okay Monn you know what to do. Game on!" I said leaving the room after switching my purses. I walked to the front door and grabbed a breakfast bar. The doorbell rang so I threw the bar in my bag. I opened the door to see Kappa. "Hey Kappy, come in." I said. He stepped inside. I grabbed my coat and slid on my shoes. "Lets hit it." I said opening the door. We walked out the door and I locked it behind me. "Theres my car, over there." Kappa said. WOAH! I thought. All I could see was a Lamborghini. "Thats your car?" I wondered out loud. "Yea. Is there a problem?" He said. "No, its just I didn't know you were that rich." I said. "Well I am." He answered. He walked over and opened the doors. I jumped in and he did too. I pulled out my Sidekick and saw Monn had messaged me.

ShopperForever: Hey what if a lbr asks to watch a G or PG movie?
AlphaGurl: Tell her I only own PG-13 movies.
ShopperForever: Ok good luck

"So where are you taking me?" I asked. "You'll seeee...." He answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Finish Lay-Tah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 pm

My POV cont. (Abi)

We arrived at Kappa's humongous house that looked about the same size as mine. (Mine's probably bigger) I could hear the pounding music from the garage. "Are you having a party?" I asked. "Maybe the guys invited more people?" He replied. We walked into the house and I looked up to see three hot 16-year-old guys. "Abi, these are my idiot friends. Ryan, Tim, and where did Greg go?" Kappa said. "He went to the bar to get a drink. Hi Abi right? I'm Ryan." Ryan said. "Hi and yea its Abi." I answered. "And then you must be Tim." I spoke again sticking my hand out. They both shook it then walked off. "Nice friends.Very good gentlemen." I stated. "Yea thats cause your a girl and they never give up a chance to have a girl." Kappa replied. "But don't worry since I brought you your under their radar." He simple said.
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 pm

My Pov

EH MA GAWD!! I said as I rushed down to the tennis courts
When I got there (let me tell you one thing, running in Mui Mui heels is NOT fun!) Everyone was gathered around steph, while she was laying on the ground.

Sorry I have to go gurls!!! Dance Team Pratice!!! Post more tonight, I PROMISE!!!!! Smile

♥️ You Gurls!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am

My Pov

Okay, does anyone have any thing that smells? someone called out of the croud.
I pulled my new Chanel perfume out of my bag, and opened it. I waved the bottle infront of Steph's nose, hoping that this would revive her.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:35 am

STEPH'S POV

SUDDENLY I WOKE UP,SMELLING CHANEL PERFUME.
'OK,I NOE DAT THE CHANEL PERFUME IS THE NEWEST SEASONS ONE,AND IF I HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT,AND U DID,U ARE SO OUT!
I WENT TO THE TOILET.
SUDDENLY,SOMEONE DRAGGED ME INTO THE MEN'S TOILET.
'EHMAGWD,LET ME G.....'
HEY HONEY,ITS JUST ME,ZACKERIAH.I MISSED U SO MUCH AND DO U?'
I WAS BLACKED OUT AND WHEN I WOKE UP,I FOUND MYSELF AT ZACKERIAH'S ROOM.
'HEY BABE,IT SEEMS DAT U WOKE UP.I AM READY FOR IT'
I TRIED TO SCREAM BUT I COULDN'T.AND THEN I WAS BLINDCUFFED.
HE STARTED MAKING OUT WITH ME,THEN ONTO MY NECK.
BUT I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING COS I WAS HANDCUFFED,BOTH MY HANDS AND LEGS.
HE MOLESTED ME.
I WAS DISGUSTED.
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:07 pm

My POV (Abi)

Place: Kappa's house What: Party

I stepped onto the dance floor with Kappa and he put his hands on my hips. I just slid my arms around his neck. It was perfect. Bzzzzz Bzzzzz Bzzzzz My phone was vibrating in my pocket of my dress. I just didn't pay any attention to it. Kappa looked at me with his big blue eyes and I layed my head on his sholder. "So how are you liking the party?" Kappa asked me. "I love it thanks for bringing me." I replied. "How bout we go somewhere quiet?" He whispered. "Okay." I whisper-smiled back. He grabbed my hand so we were holding hands and lead me upstairs. We walked into a small dark room. He flipped a switch and the whole room lighted up. I saw a big couch, a TV, and a couple bottles of beer. He walked over to the couch and sat down. "Come here." He said. So I walked over and layed down next to him. "You look really pretty tonight you know." He whispered into my ear. He reached over and grabbed a beer. He took a sip setting the bottle back down on the table. "Thanks. Can I have a sip?" I asked. "I don't want you getting drunk. I don't support any 13 and a 1/2 girl drinking beer." He said. I reached over grabbed a bottle and took a long sip. "Whats it gonna hurt if I have one beer?" I said. "Okay but just one." He whispered. "And don't tell your parents." He added. "I won't." I whispered. I turned toward him on the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Abi we shouldn't be doing this i'm 2 1/2 years older than you." He said. "Its okay I trust you and your really nice you won't do anything stupid." I whispered. I kissed him really quick then took another sip of beer. I finished off the bottle and by then Kappa was wasted. "Come here Abi." He said. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. He started massaging my back and he went lower down and when he got to my butt he slapped it. "Kappa!" I said. "Come on baby." He whispered. He grabbed for the tie on my dress. If it came undone my dress would slide off. I slapped his hand away. "Fine lets just lay here." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I turned and started to kiss him. We ended up doing it. I screamed as he raped me. But no one heard my cries, the music was too loud. He finally stopped and drove me home. We pulled into the driveway and he kissed me. I looked out the window and saw my dance team waiting. "I have to go." I whispered. "Okay i'll call you tommorrow." He whispered back. I jumped out and ran to the door. It was raining, just perfect. I went straight to my closet and put on a cute babydoll top and boyshorts. We giggled and gossiped as we ran to the room where I held my sleepovers. We all fell asleep before I could tell Monn what had happened. I'll tell her tommorrow I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:34 am

Byanka's POV

I hadn't talked to steph since she black out in the tennis courts and i was getting worried.

I started to dial Steph's number but stopped when someone called me to the door

"Hey Brent"I said walking downstairs

"Hey"Brent said "Ready to go"

I smiled

At the restruant

"Why are you quite"Brent asked

"It's nothing"I smiled and took a bite of my salad

Brent smiled

After dinner at Brent's house

I sat on the couch with him seeing 50 first dates

I called Steph's number but no answer she was probally shopping or something

Brent kissed my cheek and then my lips i kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck.I wasn't going to go to far with him
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:40 am

My POV (Abi)

I have to stop seeing Kappa. I thought to myself. Its time to dissapere for a couple days. Take Matt, Harry, and Monn to the Island. I kept thinking. I got out of my sleeping bag and looked at the tradgity that was the dance team. One Hillary Duff wannabe had charcol colored eyeliner all over her eyes, another wannabe had orange lipstick on, and lastly there was some guy laying in a sleeping bed. I screamed and not just a normal scream a high pitch loud as the mall scream. Everyone but the guy istantly woke up. I pointed. "Who the hello kitty is that?" I questioned all the girls. They screamed. He woke up. "Where am I? Hey wheres Harry?" He asked us. "Up the stairs and through the third set of doors on the left." I said. He got up and walked out. "Okay lets go girls get your drivers to pick you up in ten minutes or your gonna be outside sitting on the steps." I said. Everyone pulled out thier phones and rushed to get their clothes on do thier makeup and hair all at once. It was actually funny. Monn just sat there. The Hillary Duff wannabe started talking to her and Monn just got up and went to get a Vitamin Water. The girl looked really mad so I walked away and over to Monn. I grabbed a Vitamin Water(Dragon Fruit). "Wanna go swimming in pool #4 later?" I asked her. "Okay let me have Cristine bring my stuff or can I borrow something?" She whispered. "You can borrow." I whispered back. When all the lbr dancers had cleared out I pulled the good ones aside. "Okay we will have a training meeting for the other girls but you won't need to come . It will be the next meeting I post for on the school site." I told them as they walked out the door. When everyone was gone Monn and I went to my closet. 'Swimsuits this way' The sign read. We walked 'this way'. I chose out a purple bikini that flattered me very good. Monn ran over and grabbed a hot pink very reveling bikini. I knew she was getting ready for Harry. We went and picked out sandels. I told her I would meet her there. I ran to Harry's lounge. "We, Monn and I, are going to pool #4." I yelled through the door. "Okay" Harry answered. I could tell they were rushing. I ran as fast as I could to the pool. As soon as I got there I opened the roof, grabbed a Vitamin Water, and put on sunscreen. I mean I don't wanna get burned. The guys walked in right as I dived into the pool off the high dive. I twisted and turned and finally hit the water. I jumped out as soon as possible. I saw Monn talking to my brother so I ran over there. "I'm gonna call Matt." I told her. "FINALLY, I get to meet him." Harry said. I pulled my phone out of the side pocket on my lounge/poolside chair. I quickly texted him to come over and meet me at pool #4 and to bring a swimsuit. He had texted me okay just as I threw my Iphone into the pocket again. I ran and jumped into the pool splashing water all over my brother and Monn. I heard her scream and I knew it was because she was very supprised. I got out of the pool to see Monn getting thrown into the pool by Harry. I smiled everything was perfect now. I thought when I saw Matt walk in. I ran and kissed him hello. He smiled and I knew this was right. I pulled him over to meet Harry. "Who is that?" Harry asked me. "Harry this is my boyfriend Matt, Matt this is my brother Harry." I said. "Its nice to meet you" They both said at the same time. I pulled Matt to the twister slide elevator. "Why are we taking an elevator?" He asked me. "WE have to to get to the slides." I said. We walked out and I looked down to see where Monn was. "EHMYGAWD!!!!!" I screamed. I had looked over to see Harry kissing Monn. They both immediatly looked up. "I'll race you" I said to Matt. "GO" He yelled. We both slid down the slides. I swam as fast as possible to Harry and Monn. "What are you two doing?" I screamed. "Kissing" Harry said. "Yea" Monn said kind of in a dazed voice.

Will continue later really busy have to go shopping with my girls!!!
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:32 am

My Pov

I had wondered what had happened to Steph after the tennis incident... after I put away my Chanel perfume until Steph got some. I picked up my new phone, and clicked on speed dial one. The phone rang a few times until I got steph's voicemail. Maybe she's shopping. I said doutfully to myself. Even when she's shopping she'd awnser my call. I then tried texting her. No Reply. Okay, this just isn't like Steph! I instantly texted the rest of the girls to see if they knew what was going on.

RLgurl: Any1 noe wat happend w Steph?

Byanka texted back a bit later: nope! i tried calling her.

RLgurl: Me too. No awnser. I tried texting her too

Byanka: Weird...

I put down the phone and thought a bit. Where DID Steph go after she left the Tennis courts? I hadn't seen her leave the bathroom.

RLgurl: I think we mite have an issue on our hands.
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:37 am

My POV (Abi)

I walked into school and all every girl could talk about was the missing Steph. I thought deep and hard, maybe she got raped, i thought. I texted a message to her clique to ask all her exs about her. Exspecailly that Zacheriah guy whatever he was creepy and obsessed with her i saw him crying when she broke him off. I ran smack dab into Matt. "Sorry" I said running away. "Abi whats your prob lately? I am very concerned." Matt asked. "I have to buy a dress for the dance and I have to get a band and I have to go pick up my new Iphone and new ITouch." I said. I ran into the girls bathroom leaving him wondering.

To:Abi

We will check we are very unshure right now check back with you later if we find anythign strange.

I ran out of the bathroom after fixing my hair. Class had started and I was late. I ran out of the school after texting daddy and the limo driver. I was skipping school to go shopping. I texted Monn and told her next period to come out front and she could join me in my serch for a dress. After i got out of the Apple store picking up my Iphone and Itouch I had the driver go back to school and there was Monn. She jumped in and I slid over. "Okay to the mall!!" I yelled. "We need to find dresses and sccsesories right?" Monn asked. "Thats the plan I got a new Itouch and Iphone so I'm gonna play some music." I said.

gtg write more tmorrow
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Byanka's POV

I started to wonder what happened to steph and started getting scared
TopModel:i'm starting to get scurred

RLGurl:Same

TopModel:We need to start looking for her

I put my phone down where did steph go??

GTG
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:42 am

My Pov:

TopModel: We need to start looking for her

RLgurl: Ah-greed!

I instantly went online and sent a quick email to all of the gurls that were at the Tennis courts. I tried calling Steph again after that. Where could she be? I texted her once, and then went outside. I called our limo, and told him to drive straight to Byanka, and the rest of the gurl's houses, and then go to Steph's. I was starting to get worried.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:11 am

Byanka's POV

I'm so scared what if something happened to her"Erika said

"Shut up"I said gettin scared

We pulled into Steph's driveway

"Ready"I said and got out

Sorry GTG
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:40 am

I WAS RAPED.
WE WERE TOGETHER ON THE BED BUT I COULD DO NOTHING.
WHEN ZACKERIAH WAS IN THE BATHROOM,I TRIED TO USE MY FINGERS TO TAKE OUT MY IPHONE.
'SO MANY MESSAGES AND MISSED CALLS.MUST BE THE GURLS'I THOUGHT.
I QUICKLY CALLED LAUREN.
'LAUREN,ITS STEPH.U GOTTA HELP ME.ZACKERIAH RAPED ME AND I'M STUCK IN HIS HOUS...
HELLPPP... ME....STOP TOUCHING ME..'
'EHMAGAWD,STEPH,ARE U OK?'
'SO U TRYING TO GET AWAY HUH?SAID ZACK..
'I WILL SO GIVE U A LESSON.LET ME HAVE MY FUN FIRSTLY.
I SCREAMED AS HE THREW MY IPHONE ONTO THE GROUND.
IT SMASHED INTO A MILLION PIECES,HARD.
HE BROUGHT A VIDEO CAMCORDER AND PLAYED RECORD.
HE STARTED TAKING OF HIS SHORTS AND JUMPED ON TOP OF ME.
HE WAS GONNA VIDEOTAPE US NAKED AND POST IN ON THE NET.
I HAD THE WORST LIFE EVER.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Byanka's POV

"Hey she called"Lauren said

"Oh mi god"I said

"Lets go"Erika said

We got to his house and opened steph's door
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:31 am

My POV (abi)

When word of Steph being found hit the school everyone was so happy they threw parties. Monn and I were too busy for that. I mean we were happy but I still needed a dress. Monn and I walked into the mall and I decided to try on a cute dress that was black with white sewn through its seams. The back had to look so cute it was wedding dress style meaning I would need to be laced into it. The laces were a shiny silk white in color. I tryed it on and walked out into the room infront of the dressing room where Monn was sitting. "Eh. Ma. GAWD!!!" She practically yelled. I posed and let her take a picture which I sent to Matt.

To: Abi

Thats your dress for spring fling? Wow. I love it on u. Buying suit right now.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm

STEPH'S POV

ZACKERIAH WAS INSANE!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS SO CRAZY ABOUT ME UNTIL HE ACTUALLY RAPED ME.
LUCKILY,THE GIRLS CAME IN TIME OR ELSE I WOULD LOSE MY LIFE.
THE NEXT MONDAY,WHEN I CAME INTO SCHOOL,
EVERYONE WELCOMED ME BACK.
SOME GUYS WISHING TO BE MY GUY EVEN THREW PARTIES AND ASKED ME TO COME ALONG.
BUT I HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO IN CASE THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN.
ON SUNDAY,WHEN MY GIRLS CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE....FOR FUN,
I PICKED OUT MY OUTFIT WHICH I WOULD WEAR TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY.
I PICKED OUT A WHITE VEST FROM VERSACE,
A YELLOW AND WHITE STRIPED TOP FROM MARC JACOBS,
SKINNY JEANS FROM C&C,
CALF HIGH BOOTS FROM DOLCE AND GABBANA OR MAYBE JIMMY CHOO FLATS
A NECKLACE FROM JUICY WHICH RYAN GAVE ME
CHLOE OVER-SIZED SUNGLASSES
A BALENCIAGIA(I TINK DATS HOW U SPELL IT)TOTE
A GUCCI WATCH FROM MY DADDY
AND AN OUTER COAT FROM RL
I PUT THE CLOTHES ON MY LIFE SIZE MANNEQUIN FOR MY GURLS TO SEE.
'WAT DO U THINK OF THIS?'I ASKED THEM.
'SIMPLY UNIQUE AND AH-MAZING'SAID LAUREN.
'AHB-VIOUSLY,DUH!WHOEVER DOESN'T AGREE MUST HAVE THE WORSE FASHION SENSE,RIGHT GURLS?'SAID ABI.
'RIGHT'SAID THE GIRLS IN UNISON.
THE BELL RANG.
'MISS STEPHANIE,U HAVE SOME VISITORS.'SAID MY BUTLER THROUGH THE INTERCOM.
'BRING THEM UP.'I REPLIED BACK INTO MY INTERCOM.
I LOOKED OUTSIDE THROUGH MY CAMERA INSTALLED IN CASE THAT CREEPY ZACKERIAH GUY CAME AGAIN.
TO MY SURPRISE,I SAW RYAN AND HIS FRENS.
I TOLD THE GIRLS,
'RYAN AND UR GUYS ARE OUT THERE.SWITCH INTO SOMETHING NICE.'I SAID.
'BUT WE DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING'SAID BYANKA.
'BYANKA,LAUREN AND ABI,IF U NEED ANYTHING U CAN BORROW FROM MY WALK-IN CLOSET.THE REST,TOO BAD.U HADN'T MADE IT ENTIRELY IN YET.'
WE IMMEDIATELY RUSHED INTO MY WALK-IN CLOSET.
I HAD THE FIRST PICK SINCE IT WAS MY CLOSET.
I PICKED OUT A SEXY V-NECK BLUE TOP THAT ANY GUY COULD RESIST FROM DIOR.
THEN I CHOSE A A-LINE PLAID MINI-SKIRT FROM RALPHIE.
I ACCESORISED IT WITH A SCARF FROM JUICY AND A SCARF/BELT FROM ARMANI EXHANGE.
I LET THE GIRLS CHOOSE WAT THEY LIKED BUT I LIMITED THEM.
I WOULD NOT LET THEM TOUCH MY SILK ONES.
WHEN WE WERE ALL DRESSED,I OPENED THE DOORS.
'EHMAGAWD,WAT ARE U GUYS DOING HERE?'I ASKED IN SURPRISE.
'SURPRISE THEN,BABE.'SAID RYAN.
I SMIRKED AND WALKED AWAY.
RYAN TRAILED AFTER ME.
MATT WALKED UP TO ABI.ADN LETS JUST SAID THEY SNUGGLED UP TOGETHER.
CHRIS CAME TO BYANKA
AND LAUREN TO SOME DUDE.
THE OTHER GUYS THOUGHT THAT THE OTHER GIRLS WERE NOT 4 THEM,SO THEY IGNORED THEM.
SOME GUY ON THE LACROSSE TEAM TRIED TO COME NEAR ME WHEN I WAS TOUCHING UP IN THE BATHROOM.
'HEY PRETTY,WANNA MAKE OUT?'
'EWW NO...LEAVE ME ALONE.U'RE A ZERO.SHOO...'I SAID.
'OH REALLY,LETS SEE ABOUT IT.'
HE SLAMMED THE DOOR AND LOCKED IT.
'BTW,I'M CALLED JOEL'
HE PUSHED ME ONTO THE SOFA COUCH IN MY BATHROOM AND PULLED MY SKIRT DOWN.
HE TRIED DOING A FRENCH KISS WITH ME BUT I REFUSED.
'REALLY BIG MISTAKE HUH?'JOEL SAID.
HE KISSED MY NECK AND WENT TO MY BOOBS DOWN MY V-NECK.
I TRIED TO SCREAM BUT COULDN'T.'STEPH,ARE U IN THERE?'I HEARD RYAN SAY.
'YUP,AND SHES MINE'SAID JOEL.
LUCKILY,RYAN KNEW WHERE MY CONTROLLER TO EVERYTHING LAID AND HE MANAGED TO UNLOCK THE DOORS.
'STEPH,ARE U OK?'HE ASKED.
HE IMMEDIATELY BASHED JOEL UP AND SAID
'U'RE OFF THE LACROSSE TEAM.LEAVE ME AND MY GIRL ALONE'
I IMMEDIATELY PULLED UP MY SKIRT.
'U OK?'
'KINDA,I GUESS'I REPLIED.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 pm

HE BROUGHT ME OUT TO THE RESTING AREA OF MY ROOM AND PUT ME ON THE COUCH.
'STEPH,SOMETIMES I'M WORRIED FOR U COS U ARE JUST SO PRETTY AND ALOT OF GUYS LIKE U,AND THE THING IS,I'M AFRAID THEY ARE GONNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF U'RYAN TOLD ME.
'ITS KINDA NOISY HERE,CAN WE GO TO MY GUEST ROOM INSTEAD?'I ASKED RYAN.
RYAN CARRIED ME INTO MY GUEST ROOM AND LAID ME ON THE BED.
'I NOE,AND U'RE THE ONLY GUY I CAN BE WITH,FOR REAL.'I SAID.
RYAN CAME ONTO THE BED AND CAME CLOSER TO ME.
HE LOOKED AT MY V-NECK AND I NEW HE WAS TEMPTED.
HE WRAPPED HIS ARMS AROUND ME AND MINE AROUND HIM.
HE STARTED MAKING OUT.FRENCH KISSING AND TO MY V-NECK.
I DIDN'T MIND,COS HE WAS MY GUY.'
HE STARTED TOUCHING THEM BUT I MOVED THEM AWAY.
'COME ON BABE'RYAN SAID.
I SMILED BACK.
HE PULLED DOWN MY SKIRT BUT HE WANTED TO TAKE MY UNDERWEAR.
'LATER,PLS'I SAID.
HE SHRUGGED.
HE PULLED DOWN HIS PANTS AND EVEN UNDIES,BUT I DIDN'T CARE.
HE TOOK OFF MY TOP AND SNAPPED MY BRA.
AND TOSSED IT ASIDE.
HE CUDDLED ME BUT SOMEHOW,I FELT SAFE.
HE STARTED KISSING ME EVERYWHERE...
SUDDENLY,ABI AND MATT CAME IN.
'EHMAGAWD,STEPH???'ABI ASKED.
'DUDE,U WOULD REALLY DO SUCH A THING?'
ABI AND MATT WENT THROUGH THE SLIDING DOOR NEXT DOOR BUT THEY COULD STILL SEE US.
THEY DID THE SAME THING ON ANOTHER BED.

THE NEXT MORNING,
I IMMEDIATELY WENT INTO MY BATHROOM.
WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE,MATT CAME IN.
'I'M ABOUT TO USE IT DUDE!'I SAID.
'ABI'S STILL IN BED.RYAN'S NEXT DOOR'
HE THEN GAVE ME A LIGHT KISS ON MY LIPS UNTIL ABI KNOCKED.
WE WEREN'T IN LOVE.
HE JUST MEANT IN FRIENDLY.
'HEY BABY'MATT SAID TO ABI.
'EHMAGAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE WAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT'ABI SAID.
'AT LEAST THEY ARE OUR GUYS,SO ITS NO BIGGIE.'I SAID AND SHRUGGED.
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am

My POV(abi)

I kissed Matt good morning at steph's and we fully made out. I was just a little experienced and i hoped he wasn't and he wasn't so i was good! I called Monn and told her to come get me. As much time as i would have liked to have with my guy a girl does need to get her dress!!! We drove to the mall and picked up my dress. I decided to go and get some accessories. I held up a cute little Marc Jacobs clutch and Monn nodded. I took it to the sales woman and told her i needed one pronto. She brought out the bag and i inhaled deeply as i could smell the new leather. I paid with my AmEx and we were off. I bought a cute little hair clip sparkle and sweet. I choose to buy some more Viva La Juicy i was running low! I walked to get my pre-ordered Jimmy Choo heels. The were an ah-dorable black and white combo with white heels with glitter sprinkled over the heel a little and black for the rest of it.I walked straight into Lauren. "Hey last night was awesome right?" I asked. "Yea but, you, Matt, Ryan, and Steph abandoned us!!! What were you doing?" She asked. "Nothing." I snapped. "What-evs OMG are those your shoes for spring fling?" She asked leaning in. "Duh...I ♥️ them! Don't you?" I asked "Yea so chic. I gotta go I have to pick up my dress. See ya later!" Lauren said walking away. "Bye chicka!" I said walking over to Monn. "Did you call the DJ?" I asked her suddenly. "Yes I saw it on the to-do list and took care of it." She said. "Good thank God." I said walking away into the main part of the mall. "Now all i need are earrings. Do you think those cute chandelier earrings will do?" I asked "Yea" She replied. "Lets hit it then." I said walking out. The driver pulled up and we stepped in. I handed my stuff to the driver and he put them in back. "So all we need to do is get ready tomorrow night and we are good to go!!!" I said excited. "Wait who are you going with?" I asked Monn. "Him." She said as we pulled past a gorgeous, tanned, perfect white toothed boy our age. "OMG really?" I asked. "Totes! When you were trying on your dress he was there for his sister and so he came over and said hi! We clicked he gave me his number and so we've texted all week and he asked me to go with him!!!" She said. "Great so meet me at my house 3 hours before to get ready in the spa." I said putting it in my IPhone. I dropped Monn off and rushed home. I needed to get the jet NOW! I paged the pilot and called Matt. We were going to paris in 20 mins. It would take 2 hours to get there perfect for a movie. We snuggled up while "watching" the movie. We got there and I went straight to the new designer boutique and found a cute little vest and pink top that went so well together. I bought them and found Matt waiting. "Why am i here again?" He asked. "So on the plane we can do some more stuff like last night!" I said happily. "Anyways we are just leaving so come on" I stated dragging him into the bedroom on the plane. I kissed him as he tore off my jacket i yanked at my bags sending them flying as we embraced. I wrapped my arms around him as he pulled off my bra and i pulled off his pants. We layed down kissing. I was on bottom he was on top. I moaned on the way back. Enjoying it so much. He had to truly love me. I hope he doesn't think im just some other pretty slut. I thought as we layed there. "Matt." I whispered. "What baby?" He replied. "What happens now? Are we together though highschool married after kids and the perfect life or is this a joke?" I asked calmly. "Abi, honey, i love you so much I just want to make you happy." He whispered. "We are going smoothly and will be back in 30 mins Miss Abi." The pilot announced over intercom. I answered and continued what i was doing before. Cuddling my man. My strong masculine sexy man. "I love you" I whispered. "Same." he whispered back hugging me.

Okay next time spring fling ladies! Grab your dresses and get your man for a night of dancing and partying. The DJ will bring all the tunes and will take requests! XOXO-Abi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6