Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
purpleuggs09

Female Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Shopping and writing
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: California Girls   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Chapter 1:

"Alexandra, sweetheart, time to get up!" My mom's voice said through the intercom. I sighed, "Okay mom." I rolled out of bed and ran to my bathroom. I stripped off my Victoria secret silk pajamas and slipped into the hot shower. When I was done I blew dry my hair and curled it so that it looked naturally wavy. I put on my brown eyeliner and pink lipgloss and headed over to my closet. After about 5 minutes of searching, I chose dark wash short-shorts, a brown top that brings out my tan, brown Tory Burch flats and a Coach necklace. I grabbed my Coach graffiti tote and my gold Dior aviators. When I knew I looked adorable for my last day of school, I ran downstairs and walked to my kitchen. I kissed daddy's forehead and grabbed a muffin. "Sweetheart you look beautiful, as usual. Ready for the last day of school?" I smiled at my father and said,"Of course. Me,Cammie, and Alice already have party plans tonight for the occasion." He laughed,"Alright. Have fun baby. Knock them dead." I smiled,"Don't I always?" I kissed him one more time and walked outside to our 6 car garage and hopped in my 1 week old, brand new, Aston Martin Vanquish. I turned on the car and backed out of the garage. I decided to 3 way Alice and Camille. Camille answered first and then Alice. "Hey Cammie, hey Alice. Ready for the last day of school?" Of course, Cammie answered fist. "Oh my gosh, YES! I am ready for the party at Dylan Brown's place tonight. It's going to be awesome!" I laughed, "What about you Cammie? Ready for the beach, parties, and shopping?" She laughed too."Alex, I am always ready for that! Isn't it awesome that since we live in Cali we get to drive at 15 instead of 16? I love the Rolls Royce and William, but my car is so much better." I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Seriously! I love my car way more than the Mercedes. I seriously love my parents for buying me my own car!" I heard the other girls say yes in agreement. "We get to arrive in style. Totally awesome" Alice said. "Okay girls, I am around the corner of the school. We park in our regular spots and wait until we're all there, right" I asked. Cammie and Alice said yes. We hung up and I pulled up into my spot. After about 5 minutes of waiting Cammie pulled up. Alice pulled up about 30 seconds after her. We all got out of our cars and prepared ourselves for the last day of school. We walked up to the front of the school and stopped in our favorite spot by the door. We stood there talking for the 10 minutes before the bell. When the bell rang we went to our homerooms and started our last day of boredom. When I got to Ms. Gill's homeroom I looked at the clock. We had a half day so only 4 more hours. I sighed and sank into my seat. I made small talk with all of the kids around me. I got tired of that so I got out my phone and started texting the girls. It was going to be a long day.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Chapter 2

Finally, after 4 hours of nothing but boring schoolwork, class was out! The second the bell rang my butt was out of the chair and on it's way to my car. Me,Cammie,and Alice were going shopping for the party tonight and I was ready to be at the mall. Outside by our cars I met up with Alice and Cammie. When I saw them I ran over to them. "Okay, I say Barneys, Saks,Juicy,Ralph,and if we still have no luck Nordstrom. Agreed?" The other girls nodded so I smiled and turned on my heel. "See you at the Barneys lot." We all laughed and got in our cars. Time for the mall.
"What about this dress?" I held up a cute turquoise cocktail dress. Alice looked up. "That would be adorable with the new shoes I bought with my step-mom in San Diego. You should try it on." I nodded and held onto it. I turned to look at what Cammie was looking at. It was a black silk halter mini-dress. It screamed her name. I smiled,"Cammie, lets go try on these dresses. That one is so a keeper." Alice nodded in agreement so Cammie agreed. I turned to Alice,"Want us to wait for you?" She shook her head and told us to go while she kept looking. Me and Cammie went to the dressing room to try on our dresses. Both of the dresses fit beautifully so we went ahead and bought them. After we payed for our dresses we went back to the department Alice was in. She was looking at some white short shorts. She turned to us. "I was thinking these shorts and a silk halter shirt. Cute,no?" I thought about it for a second and then nodded my head. She would look awesome. She threw the shorts over her shoulder and headed to the register. "I know they'll fit. Why do I need to try them on if I know they fit?" I giggled at her and took out my cell phone. "Guys, we need to swing by Alice's place so she can grab her top and my shoes and then we'll head to my place to get ready. The party starts at nine and it's already five." Cammie sighed and Alice said,"God, time flies." She thanked the lady who handed her the shorts and we walked out of the store. We got into our cars and went to Alice's house. About 10 minutes later we were standing in her walk-in closet going through her shoe section. She was looking at every single shelf trying to find her new shoes. Finally, she grabbed some gorgeous black heels. They were absolutely perfect. I hugged her real tight and she laughed. "Okay, now we need to decide what halter I should wear." We walked over to the shirt department in her closet and after analyzing everything she owned we chose a green halter to go with her white shorts and gold gladiator sandals. I sighed. "Okay girls, ready to go to my house?" Cammie said,"Of course. I'm ready to primp and party." Alice laughed,"And drink." I threw my head back and laughed while Cammie grabbed a nearby balled-up shirt and threw it at Alice. She tried to act mad but lost it when Alice started laughing with me. We were still laughing when we got to our cars to drive across the street to my house.
When we got to my room I plugged in my flat iron. "Everyone wants straight hair right?" They both said yes so I walked into my closet. I hung up my dress so it wouldn't get wrinkly. In my bathroom Cammie and Alice were setting up makeup for us. I went over to my flat iron and straightened my hair. "Who's next?" Cammie ran over so I started straightening her hair like mine. Next I did Cammie's. When everyone's hair was done Alice did our makeup. I peeked at the clock and saw that it was 8:28. "God, we have,like,thirty minutes. Let's get dressed. We went to my closet and we put on our outfits. We looked in the mirror one last time and then headed to my car. Tonight was going to be so much fun. Hello summer!

WHAT DO YOU THINK??????? COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie
Admin

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 am

NICE STORY.HEART IT.DON'T WORRY.YR STORY WILL BE ADVERTISED!
I LIKE ALICE'S OUTFIT.ITS CASUAL AND PRETTY!

IF U WANNA BE IN,
YEAH RIGHT,DREAM ON.
ITS NAWT DAT EASY TO BE IN.

I AM IN LOVE WITH U,
SO MANY GUYS IN REALITY LIKE ME.
I DON'T NOE WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE,
I FEEL LIKE I'M COMPLICATED.

STEPHANIE,U'RE A LUCKY GURL,
U HAVE EVERTHING,
LOOKS,BEAUTY,MONEY ADN SMARTS.

U HAVE THE MOST PERFECT LIFE,
A GURL HAS EVER WANTED...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:08 am

Chapter 3

It was only eleven and I had already drank 3 beers. I didn't care that I was starting to feel woozy, I kept dancing. I was dancing with Dylan Brown and I was loving it. We danced for about 5 more minutes and then I pulled away. He looked at me confused and I smiled at him. "I want another drink." When I said that his face lit up into a smile. "Alex, you are totally trashed already. I'm cutting you off." I jerked away from his grip on my arm. "I am not. I only had three." He started laughing. "Uhmm, Alex, you've had three since we started dancing about twenty minutes ago. You've had a lot more than that." I looked at the empty bottle in my hand and sighed,"Oh". He laughed and pulled me over to the couch. He sat down and I sat down next to him. I leaned against him for extra support and he smiled like he just won the Olympics. I searched the room for my friends when I saw this boy named Kyle that sits next to me in Biology. He was looking at me and when he saw that I caught him staring he winked and smiled really big. I rolled my eyes. "Eww." Dylan looked at me concerned. "What's up?" I sighed,"Nothing except this player I'm totally not into across the room keeps trying to hit on me." His face went into an angry frown. "Who is it?" I shivered,"Kyle. The annoying, star basketball player Kyle." Dylan cracked his knuckles and looked around the room. "Where did you see him?" I realized what he was about to do and sat on his lap. I looked into his eyes and said, "You will not fight him. Not here, not now. If he still gives me a problem maybe later. But please, not now." I had a tear in my eye. He sighed and leaned back again. I sat back where I was and put my head against his shoulder. "I can't believe I let you talk me out of a fight. I wanted to fight him so much, but seeing you upset stopped me." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." We sat there sitting with each other for a little while. I turned my body and looked at him,"Dylan?" He looked down at me. "Yeah?" I sighed and said,"I think I'm falling for you." He smiled,"I fell for you in the seventh grade." I smiled,"That was when you transferred to Wellington Academy." He nodded and I smiled. "I feel stupid, You've like me that long and I finally realize my feelings in the tenth grade. Awesome." He laughed at my sarcasm and I smiled up at him. I noticed how tall and built he was. I never really noticed that before, but I guess I never cared. "I need to get going. We've been here taking and it;s already two in the morning. Will you help me find the girls?" He nodded,"Yeah,but who's driving. I don't want you getting hurt." I smiled, he really did care about me. "Alice. We take turns not driving at parties so one of us can drive. We usually sleep over at my house." He nodded,"I guess that's fine. I was kind of wondering if maybe they could take your car and I'd drive you home?" I smiled,"I'd like that." I took his hand and we looked around the room. He pointed over to the side of the room,"There they are." I walked over to them. "Hey guys. Alice, can you take Cammie in my car to my house? I really want to ride with Dylan," She smiled up at us,"Sure thing Alex. Are you going to leave now?We are." I nodded. She smiled at me again and said,"Okay, see you at your house then. We are gonna sleep over right?" I smiled,"Yep. See you there." She grabbed Cammie who was trying to grab another beer and they headed off to my car. I pulled Dylan outside behind them. "They better not screw up my car." He smiled down at me,"They won't." He led me over to his garage and pulled out in a Lamborghini.I looked at it,"Impressive. IF I didn't have my Vanquish I would totally want this car." He looked at me and smiled again. "I love it. Come on." He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He closed it behind me and ran to the drivers seat. "So, where do you live?" I laughed,"About three minutes from here. Down Julliard. The biggest one. I have the one with the big gate. You seriously can't miss it." He laughed,"Okay. I won't." He backed out of the driveway and he started asking me questions. "So,what are your parents like?" That was a weird question for him to ask but I answered anyway. "Their great. My dad works a lot but when my mom is off, she does stuff with Cammie and Alice's moms. Right now they are in Paris shopping." He smiled,"Sounds like my mom. She is like that too. The whole shopping across the world thing. My dad is a workaholic too." I smiled,"We have a lot in common I see." He laughed as he pulled up onto my house. "This one, right?" I laughed,"Yep. I pulled out my cellphone and put in the code that unlocks the gate. I didn't feel like going outside to unlock it on the keypad. Dylan looked at me shocked. "I didn't know you could do that through cell phone." I smiled,"I didn't either. Until my dad asked me if I wanted it done." He shook his head and started going up my long driveway. When we pulled up I saw that they parked my car and were already inside. I unstrapped my seat belt as Dylan walked over and opened my door. He helped my out of the car and walked me up to the door. When we got up to the door he looked at me and blushed. "I was kind of wondering if I could,maybe, pick you up for dinner tomorrow?" I smiled,"I would love too. I was kind of wondering if we could go to the carnival around lunchtime too." We both smiled and I gave him my phone,"Put your number in." He gave me his and we exchanged numbers. I looked up at him,"See you tomorrow?" He nodded and smiled,"See you tomorrow." He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a quick hug before he left. I stood there and watched him leave. When he was safely outside of the gate I sighed and went inside. As soon as I walked inside Cammie and Alice practically jumped on me. Cammie spoke first,"WE want every single detail. Upstairs right now. To your room missy." I laughed,"Okay. Gosh." We walked up to my room and we put on pajamas. I went and sat on my bed so Cammie and Alice ran over. They sat on either side of me and Alice said,"Shoot.e want everything." I smiled,"He's liked me since seventh grade. I really like him too. We are going to the carnival tomorrow around lunchtime and then later he's picking me up for dinner." Cammie and Alice squealed and I blushed. "There's something you aren't telling us. What is it." How could Alice know that by my blush? I sighed,"He almost got into a fight because Kyle was hitting on me. He was opening doors for me and helping me out of the cars. He wanted to know about me. I feel like he's the one. Like he'll be the best boyfriend for me. He makes me so happy." Alice and Cammie squealed and I blushed again. I got up and walked over to my closet. Help me pick out something to wear for the carnival and something to wear for my date. About thirty minutes later we had my outfits ready. For the carnival I had Abercrombie denim short shorts(light wash),a hot pink Abercrombie shirt that says Abercrombie in white letters, and my Coach tennis shoes. For dinner I had a black dress that showed off my curves and went about mid-calf, black Miu Miu heels and my black Chanel bag. I was going to straighten my hair in the morning. When we had that all figured out we jumped in bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day. Bigger than I knew.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!! COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fadah

Female Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : babysitting
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 am

why was it so big?????? ur making me too curious!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 am

RYAN COMES SOON

Last edited by purpleuggs09 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fadah

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 am

whoa why hello dylan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 am

Luv the story! haha! I have a friend that looks like "Dylan" lol.

Fadah

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:52 am

my ex looks like a younger version of Kyle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:03 pm

NO OFFENCE,KYLE LOOKS SUPER NERDY AND KINDA WEIRD.LOL,DYLAN IS HAWT BUT I STILL PREFER MY BF.LOL.BUMP!

IF U WANNA BE IN,
YEAH RIGHT,DREAM ON.

I AM IN LOVE WITH U,

U HAVE EVERTHING,

Back to top Go down
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I am changing Kyle's pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 am

Chapter 4

The next morning when we got up the girls went home. After they left I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was suprised to see that dad was already there. "Uhh, hey daddy. What's up?" He looked up as I sat down next to him. "Uhmm, Alex honey? I have some big news." I waved my hand around to motion for him to go on. He cleared his throat and said,"Well, as you know me and your mother didn't marry until after you were born. One year before I met your mother and you were born I was daring another woman. As far as I knew she never got pregnant. I got a call last night and, well, you have an older brother." He cleared his throat again. "daddy, are you serious? This is awesome! What's his name?" My dad was clearly relieved I didn't get upset. "His name is Ryan. He's 16 and he went to Pinemont High. He likes to surf, skate, and play football. He's coming to live with us. He'll be here in about two hours." I smiled and hopped up and kissed daddy on the forehead. This was so cool. "Alex, I want you to hang out with him today. You two bond and hang out together,alone." I nodded and kissed him one more time. "okie dokie. I'm gonna go get ready." I ran up to my room and called Cammie and Alice. I told then everything. We agreed to have a sleepover at my house tonight. Next I called Dylan to postpone our date. He was cool with it and we agreed to hang out tomorrow instead. When I was done calling everybody I ran over to my closet. Finally I decided on light wash denim short-shorts, a navy abercrombie tee. I put on one of my purple bikinis underneath just invade he wanted to go to the beach. I slipped on my plain white slip on Vans and grabbed a Louis vuitton tote. I put in my car keys, my check book, my lipgloss, my Coach wallet stuffed with cash and credit cards, a pen, a brush, a ponytail holder, my iPod, and my phone car charger. When I was sure I gas everything I straightened my hair and pulled it out of my face with silver Diot glasses. I looked at the clock and saw that I had about three minutes before the time my dad said to meet him downstairs. I grabbed my sidekick and threw of in my purse. I checked myself once in the mirror and ran downstairs. When I got downstairs I sat on the couch and started testing my friends. After about ten minutes of texting we heard a knock on the door. Daddy sighed and walked into the hallway to open the door. When I heard them talking and I knew that introductions were made I got up and walked over to the door. When I was in the hallway I stopped to look at my new, older brother. Wow.

WHAT DO YOU THINK????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 pm

LOVE IT.PMS!BANG!WRITE MORE AND POST!

IF U WANNA BE IN,
YEAH RIGHT,DREAM ON.

I AM IN LOVE WITH U,

U HAVE EVERTHING,

Back to top Go down
GossipGurl24

Female Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : lotsa stuff
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:28 am

omg <3 it! keep posting!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilightluvers846.webs.com
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 am

Thanks everybody! If you'll hadn't posted comments I probably would have stopped the story so thanks!
Chapter 5

He was really tall and you could tell he had a lot of muscle. His hair was dark brown and his eyes were a deep brown. Even if he was a year older we could pass as twins. I walked up to him. "Hi Ryan, I'm Alex." He smiled at me and gave me a huge hug. I was suprised at first but I hugged him back. He leaned back,"So your my little sis'?" I nodded and he laughed,"Awesome, I've always wanted a little sister." I smiled,"And I've always wanted a big brother." We laughed and he threw his arm around me. "I can tell we're gonna get along just fine." My dad was just beaming, clearly proud we were getting along. I turned to daddy,"We're going out. If we're out late we'll see you tomorrow. Bye daddy." I kissed him on the cheek and pulled my new brother outside. He laughed,"Hey! I'm not a toy." I smiled,"I might be short but I'm not either." He cracked up and I said,"Im gonna get my car. I'm gonna drive." He nodded and waited by the fountain while I got my Car. When I pulled up in front of him his jaw dropped and I laughed. He pointed to the car,"This is what you get to drive? For your first car?" I nodded,"You can get one too. Ask daddy, any car you want is yours. Anything you want is yours. Hop in." he shook his head and hopped in. I looked over at his Eacalade. "Your Escalade is nice." He laughed,"Not as cool as yours though." I laughed with him as I pulled out of the driveway. I headed over to Francois', a cute Italian restraint by the beach. I told him where we were going and then I said,"Okay, the day is yours. We can go to the beach, the mall, main street, anywhere. Tonight I am having my best friends Cammie and Alice spend the night so we need to be home by midnight so they can come." I looked at him for his choice on where to go."I think we should go to the mall. If I'm gonna live here I'm obviously going to need new clothes." I laughed,"Where do you shop now?" he thought about it for a second,"Soundwaves, Buffalo Exchange, Marshalls, places like that." I frowned,"Oh my gosh! I have never heard of some of those places. We are gonna take you to Abercrombie, aeropostale, hollister, saks, Neiman Marcus, Armani, and Pac Sun. Those are your new shopping stores. For shoes we'll hit Vans." When I said Vans he punched the air and said "awesome". I laughed,"You like those shoes?" He nodded and asked,"Do you?" I smiled,"If you could see my feet you would see that I do." I pulled into the restraint. As I turned off the car and took off my seatbelt Ryan ran around and opened my door for me. I dropped my keys in my purse and smiled up at him,"Thanks." He opened the door to the restraunt for me too. I could tell he was like Dylan in that way. When we were seated I told the waiter to get my usual and Ryan got spaghetti and a coke. I turned to Ryan,"Will it be weird next year when you got to our school? Our schools are rivals, which means if you want to be on the football team here you'll probably listen to a lot of stupid stuff from the other players." He shrugged,"I'll play anyway. I love football so a little crap is fine." I laughed,"Thats the spirit. I'll get Dylan to tell the guys not to mess with you and everyone listens to me anyway. I'll make sure your fine." He looked at me,"Who's Dylan?" I blushed,"Just a guy that, you know, I sometimes talk to. We're, ughh, going out tomorrow." Ryan shook his head,"I want to meet him." I rolled my eyes,"Of course you do." We were both finished eating so I laid down a fifty and got up. Ryan followed me outside. I got in my car and Ryan got in too. I slid on my Dior glasses,"To the mall?" He nodded so we headed that way. About five minutes later we were driving in the mall parking lot. I parked by the main entrance and turned to Ryan,"Keep up with me. I don't want you getting lost." I was serious but Ryan cracked up,"In a mall?" I rolled my eyes and got out. I grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled him inside. I took him to Hollister first and we picked out a lot of shorts for him. When it came time to pay the price rang up at four hundred dollars. Ryan said,"I can't afford this!" I rolled my eyes at him and pulled out my wallet. I gave the lady one of my Visa's. I turned to Ryan,"Remind me to tell daddy to get you some credit cards." His eyes were practically bulging out of his head,"How can you afford this?" I laughed and I noticed a couple of guys turn their heads to check me out. "Your in the family now. Our family is filthy rich and now you are too. Your on my turf now. Here, me and my friends dominate." I handed him one of my credit cards. "Here, you can use this for now. No limit, buy whatever." He was in total which and I burst out laughing,"Come on." I pulled him out of the store when I heard some guys talking. "I'd like to be pulled by her." The guys he was talking to cracked up. I turned to them and saw that it was Tyler and his crew from school. Ryan was clearly about to go over there so I said,"Be nice." I walked over to Tyler with Ryan on my heels. When I got there Tyler looked at me and smiled,"He's your new boy toy? I thought Dylan was taking on that position? Well, some girls want more than one. If you everdump them, I'm available." He winked at me and I sighed,"This is my older brother Tyler. Dylan and I aren't a thing yet, I don't have boy toys, and if I did,you totally would never be one." I took some of his shirt and pulled it out towards me. "Pulled enough yet?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled,"Good." I took the coke out of his friends hands and dumped it down Rylers shirt. "Hope you enjoyed being pulled loser." With that I grabbed Ryans hand and pulled him away from Tyler and his laughing friends. Ryan looked down at me,"I couldve hit him, that would have been fun. But that was hilarious." I laughed,"That was nothing. Just wait until you see what happens when a guy does that when me,Cammie, and Alice together. It's brutal." He looked at me,"You get that a lot?" I shrugged,"Sometimes." He smiled,"Then life should be fun for me." He cracked his knuckles. I rolled my eyes,"When you meet Dylan tomorrow, you two will get along perfectly. You guys sound exactly alike with the protective stuff. When I went to a party he wanted to fight this guy who kept looking at me from across the room." Ryan laughed,"If that's true then maybe we will." I laughed and we walked into the next store. He was going to need a lot of clothes so this would be a long day. "I might get myself some new things too." Ryan laughed,"Like you need it." I shrugged and then started laughing with him. I could tell we'd get along just great.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?????? COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm

i ♥️ the story its so good you should write more i want to hear when ryan meets dylan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GossipGurl24

Female Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : lotsa stuff
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 am

plz rite more its so good
i <3 this story
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilightluvers846.webs.com
Stephanie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:12 pm

I <3 THIS!POST MORE.PMS!

IF U WANNA BE IN,
YEAH RIGHT,DREAM ON.

I AM IN LOVE WITH U,

U HAVE EVERTHING,

Back to top Go down
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 am

Thank you so much guys! I think about ideas for the story all day everyday and I'm happy to see that you guys are excited about it! Keep on commenting and I'll keep on writing good, long chapters. Love you guys!
Chapter 6
After we had a new wardrobe for Ryan we dropped it all off at the house. Together we were able to carry it all upstairs and hang it up in his closet in under an hour. When we were done I looked at the clock. It was three-thirty. I sighed and looked up at Ryan,"What else do you want to do?" He grinned and I knew exactly what he was thinking. We said it at exactly the same time,"The beach." We laughed as I walked out of the room. When I was on my way to my room I turned my head and said,"Meet me by my car in ten minutes." He told me okay so I closed the door to my room. I walked over to my closet and took off the clothes currently over my bikini. I slipped on a red Juicy Couture short sleeved hoodie and white Abercrombie shorty shorts. I put my Dior sunglasses back on my head and grabbed my bag. I slipped on my white Vans again and headed downstairs to my car. When I got to my car Ryan was already there waiting. "You know, when a girl says ten minutes she apparently means thirty." I rolled my eyes at him,"Apparently a guys ten minutes is really three." He rolled his eyes at me and I started laughing. He raised his eyebrows at me,"What?" I stopped laughingand just grinned,"Nothing. Get in the car." He shook his head and got in the car. I got into my car too and handed him my purse,"Get my phone out and hand it to me. Then I want you to look in there and see if you see a purple slip in my wallet." He handed me my phone and then looked in my wallet. "Dude, you have a lot of money in here! Oh! There's the slip." He handed me the slip and I rolled my eyes,"Thanks. You seriously need to stop with the money thing." He shrugged his shoulders,"Sorry, I'm not used to having this much yet." I grinned as we pulled up to the beach,"We're here!" I grabbed my purse and got out of my car. I walked over to Ryan and said,"Stick with me." He nodded and I walked over to the pay booth. Ryan looked down at me,"you have to pay for the beach." I shook my head,"This is the exclusive part of the beach. It's basically like the country club. Only the beach version of it." I handed my purple pass to the guy working the booth. He scanned it and handed it back to me. I smiled my thanks to him and turned back to Ryan,"A lot of my friends come here." He nodded,"Thats cool." I nodded at him and stopped to look at the crowd. I was looking for people to hang with when I felt yself being lifted up in the air. I gripped the person holding me's hand and looked down. "Ryan! Put me down! Agh!!" He laughed and I started laughing too. He set me down in the sand and he sat down next to me. I slapped his arm,"Dont do that Ryan! You scared me!" I heard someone laugh behind us an I turned around. "What do you want?" I felt Ryan put a protective arm around me. "I want Dylan to be here to see you now. He'd be insanely jealous." I grinned,"No, he'd be kicking you butt." He laughed,"He'd try." I took a step forward,"No, he definantly would. If I were you, I'd chill out. My brother doesn't like you very much." I pointed to Ryan who looked ready to leap on him. He laughed again,"Hes your brother? Awesome, now you have two bodyguards." I hissed,"Kyle! I said chill out! Dylan isn't here to kick your butt but my brother is. Leave me alone." Kyle grinned,"What if I don't want to stop messing with you Alex?" I was about to tell him off when I felt Ryan push me behind him. I gasped,"Ryan!" I wanted to stop him, I was scared he would get hurt. Buut it was to late. Ryan punched Kyle on his nose and it was bleeding freely. Kyle tried to punch Ryan but Ryan was to quick. Ryan punched Kyle in the gut. Kyle kneeled down onto the ground and held his gut. Ryan looked down at him,"Dont mess with my sister freak!" After he said that he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my car. I guess the beach was out. We both hopped in my car and decided where to go next.

What do you think? Not a really good chapter but it is important for the story. Let me know what you think!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:34 pm

i totally ♥️ it as usual though you are a really good writer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:01 pm

I <3 it.post more!!!

IF U WANNA BE IN,
YEAH RIGHT,DREAM ON.

I AM IN LOVE WITH U,

U HAVE EVERTHING,

Back to top Go down
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:27 am

Chapter 7

When we got in the car I turned to look at Ryan. "Thanks. Even though I wish you would've let me handle him, maybe he'll stop messing with me." He smiled,"Anytime Alex." I smiled,"Dylan's going to be upset." Ryan made a confused face,"Why?" I laughed,"You took Kyle down first. Dylan tried to fight him at his party the other night but I wouldn't let him." Ryan laughed,"Poor him. How did you get him to not fight? Most guys would just push you away and do it anyway. No offense but your pretty easy to move." I huffed and said,"I sat on his lap, put my hand around his shoulder, and begged him not to. And FYI, I am just 5'4. Thats why I'm so light." Ryan laughed and I started laughing too. "Alright Ry, where do you wanna go?" He shrugged his shoulders so I said,"Wanna go to the movies?" He nodded,"No Twilight." I sights,"Fine. Push is out. How about that movie?" He nodded so I drove to the theatre. On the radio that song "I'm Yours" came on by Jason Mraz. I turned it up,"I love this song!" Beside me, Ryan smirked. "You actually like this song? It's so girly and annoying." I smiled and sang,"Ive bee n spending way to much time checking my tounge in the mirror, and benson over backwards just to try and-" he turned it off. "Alright enough", he said laughing. I laughed and changed it to a station playing "Gives you Hell" by the All American Rejects. Ty liked that song so I turned it up for him. He started mouthing the words and I smirked at him,"Its okay to sing if you want to." He shook his head,"Naw, singings for girls." I laughed and he smiled. We got to the movie theatre so I called my friend Liz. She works the box office here because her dad owns it. "Hey Liz, me and my brother are here and we wanna see that movie Push. Can you get us two tickets." She said Yes so I said,"Thanks girly. Hey, Alice and Cammie are coming over tonight do you wanna come?" She said,"Sure! Thanks Al! Come to the counter to pick them up." I told her okay and me and Ryan made our way up there. "You just got our tickets for free?" I smiled at him,"My friend Liz's dad owns all of the Cinemark theatres in the city. I have connections." We came up to the ticket window and I saw Liz waiting. I pulled Ryan over there and I introduced them. "Hey Liz, this is my brother Ryan. Ryan, this is Liz." She smiled at him and he threw his arm around my shoulders,"Thanks for the tickets. Alex said you were coming to our house tonight too?" Liz looked at me,"Yeah, I am. Nine right?" I nodded my head,"Thanks Liz. See you tonight." She hands me the tickets and we went inside.
"Dude, that movie was awesome!" Ryan was still going on about the movie and it had ends about twenty minutes ago. "Hey Ry,your old place was only like twenty minutes away right?" He nodded so I said,"Do you want to have some of your friends from your old school come over too?" He seemed shocked at first but he said,"That would be totally cool! Let me call some people." I was glad he would have some people he knew on his first night at our house. I heard him talking on the phone. He called a couple of people so I just listened to the radio until he was done. "I called my best friends Cole, James, and Erik. They're on their way now. Can we go home?" I smiled,"No problem. I need to go home and get ready anyway." I was about to pass up the street to our house so I just switched lanes and turned. I pulled up to our house and put the code in my phone. We pulled all the way up the driveway and we got out of the car. Inside of the house I told him I had to go change so I'd meet him in the kitchen in ten minutes. Up in my room I restraightened my hair really quick. After my hair looked straight I went to my closet and decided on what to wear. I chose a pair of hot pink short Soffee's and a baby pink Juicy tee. I slipped on my Juicy socks and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and looked for Ryan. He was in the closet eating girl scout cookies. "Hey! Give me one." He shook his head and took off with the box. I screamed,"Hey!" We were both laughing when I got to him. I grabbed onto him and stole the box. He said,"Hey. Give it back. No snatching." I laughed and he started tickling me. "Stop it," I screamed. He kept tickling me when I heard a knock on the door. "Ill get it. No more cookies you dork." He went to put them up and I opened the door. When I opened the door my stomach flipped inside of me. Standing in front of me were three of the hottest guys i've ever seen.

COMMENTS!?!?!?!!!! Let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

OK.THIS IS FAB!PUH-LEASE POST MORE.PMS!

IF U WANNA BE IN,
YEAH RIGHT,DREAM ON.