The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Empty
PostSubject: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:33 pm

HEY,WELCOME TO STEPANIE'S ADVICE PLACE.IF U HAVE ANY PROBS,JUST PM ME OR POST IT HERE AND I WILL REPLY AY-SAP FOR SURE!THX AND I HEART U!
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:01 am

hey Steph
I have this problem. duh! lol I like this guy and I think he likes me back but then his bestfriend acts like he likes me and I kinda like his friend I don't know what to do I like guy guy1 more than his friend but his friend won't leave me alone and at times I find them both looking at me but then I look at one and the other looks kinda mad the other bad thing is we have the rest of the week with sex ed in the same class room as each other and they are both in my class and idk what to do!

ya told me to tell u my problems here so help asap
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 pm

OK,I G2G NOW.I'LL DEF POST THE NEXT TIME I COME IN COS I HAVE TO GO.C YA.AND DON'T WORRY!
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey CPR/Sex Ed is over finally and they are both still flirting with me what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 am

PurpleMassieGirl wrote:
Hey CPR/Sex Ed is over finally and they are both still flirting with me what do I do?

WELL,WHICHEVER GUY U PREFER AND U HAVE MORE FEELINGS FOR HIM,U GO TO HIM.
THE OTHER GUY WILL BE REJECTED,BUT TELL HIM EARLY SO HE GET BE LESS 'DEPRESSED'.
AND TO FIND WHO IS THE TRUE GUY,U SHOULD KINDA DO A TEST TO SEE WHO IS REALLY MORE WORTH IT,
COS IT WILL BE ALL SUCH A WASTE IF U CHOOSE THE WRONG ONE.

HOPE THIS HELPS!<3

UR ALPHA AND ADVICER,STEPHANIE
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Thanks Steph i'll try Monday. We are on spring break and so I havn't seen either of them for a whole 10 days and I see them both Monday.

Your OBFF,
Abi
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Okay for the first day back from spring break I need the perfect outfit. Which dress, purse, and shoes should I wear?

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZxWmU0bEltM2hHbFNObTU1dEMxdXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

I have pale skin kinda right now and I have green eyes and blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 pm

PurpleMassieGirl wrote:
Okay for the first day back from spring break I need the perfect outfit. Which dress, purse, and shoes should I wear?

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZxWmU0bEltM2hHbFNObTU1dEMxdXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

I have pale skin kinda right now and I have green eyes and blonde hair.
\

U SHLD WEAR THE 3RD DRESS FROM THE LEFT,THE GREY ONE.
THE RED CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN PLATFORMS,
THE RED CLUTCH WITH THE GOLD BUCKLE

AND U CAN ADD SOME ACCESSORIES...YEAH,HOPE THIS HELPS!<3
Back to top Go down
aliciabeauty

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:15 pm

OK hey steph. this guy named kris always plays with my hair when he walks by me and he talks to me a little

And rodney went hey Byanka Chris likes you and chris just looked at him

Does he like me?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 pm

aliciabeauty wrote:
OK hey steph. this guy named kris always plays with my hair when he walks by me and he talks to me a little

And rodney went hey Byanka Chris likes you and chris just looked at him

Does he like me?

WELL,TO FIND OUT IF HE REALLY LIKES U,U SHLD CONFRONT HIM AND ASK HIM.
HE MAY BE AFRAID TO SAY HIS ANSWER,SO I JUST SUGGESTING THIS WHEN I TEMPT GUYS,
SO U TELL HIM,I LIKE U,DO U LIKE ME?AND IF HE SAYS YES,THEN ITS A GO!
BUT TRY TO GET TO THE TOTAL BOTTOM OF THE MATTER FIRST AND SEE HOW IT GOES.
LET ME NOE THE OUTCOME.

HOPE THIS HELPS BYANKA!

THX.<3
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 am

Thanks Steph I'm really excited about the first day back cause I get to see my crushes(two guys plural doubleO2). And I just need to chose couldn't so thanks getting ready got new coach scarf too!
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:32 am

yay!!!!!!!!!!!! steph your advice worked Chris asked me to be his GirlFreind
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm

PurpleMassieGirl wrote:
Thanks Steph I'm really excited about the first day back cause I get to see my crushes(two guys plural doubleO2). And I just need to chose couldn't so thanks getting ready got new coach scarf too!

WELL,I'M HAPPY TO BE OF HELP.NEED ME TO HELP U TO CHOOSE SOMETHING FOR UR OUTFIT?
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:37 am

hey steph its the middle of the week i know and i need an outfit ok there are like 20 guys that have been flirting with me lately i like four or five of them HELP! your ahviouslly freaking out obff
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 am

OMG Steph i'm so scarred now that i'm with chris some guy has been flirting with me.His name is Trey and i may like him but i'm with chris help
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:36 am

EhMaGawd!!! I need a outfit for Thursday or Friday when its in the 50s and It has to say I'm sexy with a kick of smart but School appropriate my teacher is big on no cleavage. So NO CLEAVAGE! and it has to have pants or skirt to knees and sleeves to elbow or with a jacket! I need something to appeal to a ton of 11/12 year old boys (I'm 12 FYI) and they are all crushing on me! HELP!!!! i ♥️ cherries cherry
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:18 am

alicia and dylan wrote:
OMG Steph i'm so scarred now that i'm with chris some guy has been flirting with me.His name is Trey and i may like him but i'm with chris help

WELL,TELL HIM U ALREADY HAVE A GUY AND ASK IF U CAN JUST BE FRENS.
HOPE THIS HELPS!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am

PurpleMassieGirl wrote:
EhMaGawd!!! I need a outfit for Thursday or Friday when its in the 50s and It has to say I'm sexy with a kick of smart but School appropriate my teacher is big on no cleavage. So NO CLEAVAGE! and it has to have pants or skirt to knees and sleeves to elbow or with a jacket! I need something to appeal to a ton of 11/12 year old boys (I'm 12 FYI) and they are all crushing on me! HELP!!!! i ♥️ cherries cherry

WELL,I'M CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL RITE NOW,SO I CAN'T GO TO POLYVORE AND MAKE U ONE.BUT I HAVE SOME ADVICE.NO LONG SKIRTS,THEY ARE SO 3 YRS AGO.AND PROB WEAR SKINNY JEANS FROM TRUE RELIGION OR SAKS OR NORMAL JEANS FROM U NOE WHERE.AND FOR THE TOP,HMMM....THIS IS HARD.
MAYBE A JUICY HOODIE,BLUE PERHAPS?
OR A NICE TOP DAT DOESN'T EXPOSE BUT IS SEXY AT THE SAME TIME.
I G2G.HOPE THIS HELPS!
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 am

i can't think of anything to do thats out in comparison to forever 21 other than like claires cause 4 some reason some girls in my clique shop there and I told them it was out and my friend whos name is claire loves that store got all mad and I was like whateva b*tch and she just got all mad and came back and she brought a friend this fugly girl named anna (i secretly call her anna the manna) who tried to steal the guy i liked tried to over throuw me as alpha and she is stealing all my friends and she said stuuf ( pronounced stoooofff) and i hate it and she dosnt wanna stop there she is like trying to take over my life!!! ARGHHH! stupid claire and anna i may throw them out of my clique do you think this is a good idea??? I have backup girls to replace them so should I? they already say bad things about me especially annna claire does sometimes but not like everyday like anna
HELP MEEE
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm

PurpleMassieGirl wrote:
i can't think of anything to do thats out in comparison to forever 21 other than like claires cause 4 some reason some girls in my clique shop there and I told them it was out and my friend whos name is claire loves that store got all mad and I was like whateva b*tch and she just got all mad and came back and she brought a friend this fugly girl named anna (i secretly call her anna the manna) who tried to steal the guy i liked tried to over throuw me as alpha and she is stealing all my friends and she said stuuf ( pronounced stoooofff) and i hate it and she dosnt wanna stop there she is like trying to take over my life!!! ARGHHH! stupid claire and anna i may throw them out of my clique do you think this is a good idea??? I have backup girls to replace them so should I? they already say bad things about me especially annna claire does sometimes but not like everyday like anna
HELP MEEE

WELL,FIRSTLY,ANNA IS DEF OUT.U MIGHT WANNA TALK TO CLAIRE AND MAYBE SHE WANTS TO BE IN AGAIN,BUT SHES JUST TOO ASHMAED.TALK TO HER AND MEANWHILE,TRY TO HAVE LOYALTY WITH UR BACK-UP GIRLS.
TELL ME HOW IT GOES AND I WILL HELP U AFTER DAT.

HOPE THIS HELPS!<3
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Okay steph, here's the thing. There this really cute, guy at my school who asked me out. He said I have to give him an awnser by tomorrow, and I'm just kinda stuck on what to do. He's not exactly like me, more of a skater/ little tiny bit gothic kid, than a smart cute jock. lol. I like him, but the thing is.... my gurls dont! I usually understand why they don't like a guy, and usually their right, but this time.... I think their wrong. They don't even know the guy!! Thanks!!!

(usually i can figure this out, but I'm totes stuck!! lol thx!!!)

♥️ Ya!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:24 pm

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥ wrote:
Okay steph, here's the thing. There this really cute, guy at my school who asked me out. He said I have to give him an awnser by tomorrow, and I'm just kinda stuck on what to do. He's not exactly like me, more of a skater/ little tiny bit gothic kid, than a smart cute jock. lol. I like him, but the thing is.... my gurls dont! I usually understand why they don't like a guy, and usually their right, but this time.... I think their wrong. They don't even know the guy!! Thanks!!!

(usually i can figure this out, but I'm totes stuck!! lol thx!!!)

♥️ Ya!!

WELL,IF U FIND A GUY,U MUST REALLY LIKE HIM.MAYBE U CAN SEE AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS GUY 1ST AND SEE HOW IT GOES.U SHLD GO WITH HIM FOR THE 1ST DATE AND SEE HOW IT GOES.IF IT IS GOOD,U SHLD GO OUT WITH HIM.
A GUY IS FOR U TO DECIDE NAWT UR GURLS,SO PERHAPS U SHLD CURRENTLY DO THINGS ALONE.
PPL HAVE DIFF TASTES.

WELL,HOPE THIS HELPS!
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 am

Thanks Steph! I told him yes. But we would have to see how it went first. I had to explain to my gurls why I said yes, but they understand now. We're going to go out soon, (not exactly sure when Wink) and I'll tell you how it goes.

Thanks!!! ♥️ you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 am

Okay i have to sit next to this guy in my class and he is shorter than me and i think that he is kinda cute but my friends hate him and i like him...a lot... what do i do he has a 7th grade grilfriend and she is ugly and i know you think im just saying that but im not and he flirts with me like 24/7 and he actually TALKS to me like privete persunal stuff. I really really like this guy so please help me! (below is a poly of what im wearing to school tomorrow/maybe frieday)

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnRHUlh3YkF6M2hHeWhQa0FUS1Q4WVEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

maybe this?
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 am

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm9GRFFrV3MwM2hHRWEzckxZbEppSFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

♥️ this one

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjNyaU1ESG8wM2hHbGtCN2pZbEppSFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Last edited by PurpleMassieGirl on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next