The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:27 am

PurpleMassieGirl wrote:
ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm9GRFFrV3MwM2hHRWEzckxZbEppSFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

♥️ this one

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjNyaU1ESG8wM2hHbGtCN2pZbEppSFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmhpYkROajBlM2hHdzBtSVZWWW9RV3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

I THINK THE 1ST POLYVORE WILL BE THE BEST DAT U SHLD WEAR.
THIS GUY MAY LIKE U,BUT HE MAY JUST BE FLIRTACIOUS.
TRY TO SET UP A TEST TO SEE IF HE REALLY LIKES U,
LIKE ASKING ONE OF UR GURLS TO ASK
U WANNA GO OUT A DATE
OR WANNA MAKE OUT?
AND IF HE SAYS YES,
HE IS SO OUT!
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:22 am

Thanks for the advice Steph! We hung out at the elementary school carnival, and he is amazing! You just got to get to know him. Thats all. Very Happy Thanks so much!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:17 am

Okay we had yearbook signing and the guy i was talking about up there put his cell number next to his name and told me to text him! ugh so many lbrs put thier number's in my yearbooks its so gayyy. but still he was just like text me as he walked away to sign more yearbooks. and even better my bf just broke up with me so im free i was gonna break up with him but he cut me off and broke up with me and i was like i was just gonna say that so we still friends. but the other guy is a prob he still has his gf and is not free he said he has cheated on her before and that makes me worry. what do i do???? oh and i haven't been on forever cause my laptop got stolen and my parents wouldn't let me borrow thiers!!! I had to order a new one so yea it took forevers!!!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:12 pm

PurpleMassieGirl wrote:
Okay we had yearbook signing and the guy i was talking about up there put his cell number next to his name and told me to text him! ugh so many lbrs put thier number's in my yearbooks its so gayyy. but still he was just like text me as he walked away to sign more yearbooks. and even better my bf just broke up with me so im free i was gonna break up with him but he cut me off and broke up with me and i was like i was just gonna say that so we still friends. but the other guy is a prob he still has his gf and is not free he said he has cheated on her before and that makes me worry. what do i do???? oh and i haven't been on forever cause my laptop got stolen and my parents wouldn't let me borrow thiers!!! I had to order a new one so yea it took forevers!!!

WELL,TRY TO FIND THE BEST GUY 1ST INSTEAD OF THIS GUY.
U MAY LIKE HIM FOR A MOMENT BUT IT MAY NOT LAST U SEE...
SO I'M SURE THERE IS SOME OTHER GUY IN UR CLASSES OR OUTSIDE U MAY NOE THAT MAY LIKE U AND MAYBE HE IS JUST THE RIGHT GUY,BUT THE THING IS U JUST DIDN'T NOE.
SINCE HE IS WITH A GF WHO U TINK IS UGLY,U SHLD LEAVE THE GURL ALONE.
ITS NOT LIKE SHE DID ANYTHING TO HURT UR FEELINGS,RITE???

WELL,I G2G.HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
THX,AND I HEART U!<3
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am

Okay so i stopped trying to win him and thought of this really hot jockish smart guy in my classes i like and i tryed to forget about the other guy but he is still coming at me flirting and its really annoying cause he lives in the neighborhood near me and i can walk to see him. We've excanged hugges over facebook and stuff and im starting to worry he told me he has cheated on his gf before ya know i really dont want him to hurt this other girl but i feel like we are ment to be im in big trouble if i dont fix this and fasst!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE   ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2