The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

California Girls

Go down 
+2
Stephanie
purpleuggs09
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

California Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 am

I ♥️ it again write more please
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 pm

write more I copied it and put it in a word document and I read it all the time its sooooooo good! i ♥️ the story & i ♥️ the characters
Back to top Go down
GossipGurl24

GossipGurl24

Female Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : lotsa stuff
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 pm

omg write more now!!! i need to kno wat happens next! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightluvers846.webs.com
purpleuggs09

Female Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Shopping and writing
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:40 am

Hi everybody!!! I've been grounded an just got my computer back! I am gonna make this a chain story starting now.
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:17 am

so we get to write our own parts of it?
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:21 am

yay! post soon
Back to top Go down
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:47 am

I opened my mouth to saysomething but I was speechless. I got my grip together and smiled,"Hey. I'm Alex." The three guys smiled at me and I blushed. They were so cute I just couldn't help it. The tall blonde one said,"Hey, I'm Erik. The stupid brunnette to my left is Cole and the wannabe brunnette stud to my right is James." I laughed,"Wow, what a nice way to introduce your friends." Cole pushed Erik behind him and said,"I'm not really retarded." I smiled,"I figured that out." He blushed and I hugged him. I took turns hugging the guys and said,"Well here's my house. Come on in." I skipped to the main hallway and screamed,"Ry your friends are here!" I heard him running down the stairs so I said you guys want pizza? I don't think elaine is working my kitchen tonight." James said,"Of course! I want the meat lovers special with extra cheese and breadsticks." the other guys nodded so I said,"Sure. That sounds good to me. I'll get two large of those and two large pepperoni." The guys high-fived and Ryan walked in. "Sup losers?" I said,"Uhmm Ry, did you still wanna meet Dylan?" All of the guys looked at me then. James said,"Who is that?" I said,"This guy I hang out with." Ryan said,"Oh yeah. Why?" I looked down at my sidekick,"I was kinds thinking about inviting him tonight. He'd be sleeping in either the guest room or your room with them of course." Cole looked at the guys and said,"Hell yeah! Bring him on!" I smiled,"Excellent." then I took out my phone and called Dylan,"Hey Dyl, I'm having the girls over tonight and my brothers having some of his friends over tonight and I wanted you to come too. Can you?"
"Sure Al. What time?"
I smiled,"Now?"
He said,"Cool, see you on a minute."
We hung up and I looked at Ryan, "He's on his way. I'm gonna go get ready. Later guys." I waved my hand at them and walked up the stairs. I paused outside the door and heard James say that I was totally hot and I heard Ryan hit him on his arm. I smiled and ran ip the stairs. I went to my room and put on black short Soffees and my red school cheerleading tank on from cheer this year. I put my hair up in a messy chic ponytail. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran downstairs. "I'll get it!" I yelled. I opened the door and smiled,"Hey Dylan!" He smiled and said,"Hi Alex." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the kitchen. "Ry, boys, this is Dylan. You guys have fun now." I smiled and hugged Ryan. I whispered,"Play nice" in his ear. I smiled shyly at Dylan and he blushed a little. I giggled and walked to the formal living room. I heard a knock on the door and I smiled. I opened the door,"Girls, the party has just begun." And it had. The night was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:32 am

love it post more soon! so good at this
Back to top Go down
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:17 am

California Girls - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk1LWnBwbk5tM2hHUTEycU9CanlOZHcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 am

California Girls - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxJSUx5M1ZtM2hHenFISWc3SjBXZEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
purpleuggs09

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am

California Girls - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlFrZGx4M1ptM2hHVmY4Z2k3SjBXZEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Girls   California Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California Girls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Clique Website :: Future Writers-
Jump to: