The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ah - dorable

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-31

The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Empty
PostSubject: The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty.   The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:44 pm

CHAPTER 28
[ALICIA’S POV]
I honestly was humiliated, well not as much as Massie – but I was completely, furiously, angry. Josh had cheated on me, well not exactly cheated- well by far, at the moment I was clueless about the man, well rather teen boy that I was in love with! I had slept with him, I gave him my virginity, as well as I took his, but rather than that, the embarrassment was over my head. I needed a break from the girls, as I strolled to a very private area in the school garden.
“Uhm… Alicia…?” A boy said behind me.
“Go away, bastard.” I retorted.
“Look, I am sorry, I was drunk… and I…” Josh went on, and on, as I almost slapped him for his annoyance.
“Good Lord, Massie is my best friend, and you choose her? You fucking almost took her virginity last night, against her will? That is called raping, have you heard of it? It is illegal, oh wait until my FATHER hears about this.” I shouted.
“No, Alicia please I did not know what I was doing, and, well, please don’t…”
“Just shut up! Your going to jail Josh, have fun.” I walked away in terror. He suddenly grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer. He stared deeply into my eyes, and whispered a soft sorry.
“How do I know that you did not cheat on me?” I whacked my hand out of his.
“How do I know that you did not cheat on me?” Josh repeated, and I fell back. Josh was right, he had guessed me out, and we were both frauds in this situation. I stared at the ground.
“Okay, maybe we are both criminals here, but you raped my best friend.” I replied, glaring at Josh.
“Alright, I know, and tell her I am sorry. But by the time you and your friends forgive me, where will we be?”
“You got that from a movie.” I mumbled.
“Well, where will we be Alicia, where?! What about USC, what about that time where I am able to ask your hand for marriage, how bout the family we wanted, the nice house, with the golden retriever? Alicia, how about that?” Josh pleaded. I stared deeply, I could not resist it. HE was just too good, he was just too hawt, he was just too, he was just my Josh.
“Well….” I opened my mouth, but nothing managed to come out.
“Alicia….” Josh leaned in.
“Just uh…” Still, no words.
“Alicia.. my Alicia…” Josh was inches away.
“But.. Ma…” I couldn’t finish my sentence, as Josh started to kiss my neck. I missed his sensitive touch, his tempting and lulling kisses. I started to laugh, as he grabbed me by the waist and kissed my neck.
“I’ve missed you Alicia.” Josh murmured against my skin.
“Me too Josh,” I whispered as I slowly ran my fingers through his hair, giggling.
We started to kiss intently, as we rolled on the ground, laughing together. Just like before, I felt so happy so free. Until, I turned my head. Standing a few yards away was Massie’s face, full of terror, and the rest of the Pretty Committee. Massie quickly turned away, letting her chestnut hair flick behind her, as the girls followed in unison.
“No Massie!!! Wait!!” I cried.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty.   The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:52 pm

HEY,GLAD U POSTED IT HERE.I HEART YR STORY TOTES!GO AND READ MY STORY PUH-LEASE.THX
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty.   The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:28 am

Hey! I LUV the story I read it on the other website and it's AH-MAZING. You are really talented!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty.   The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pretty Committee finds out High school is not as pretty.
Page 1 of 1