The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School

Go down 
+5
alicia and dylan
dodogirlpower
kirsten <3
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥
Stephanie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 pm

MY POV(STEPHANIE'S POV)

IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL,AFTER THE SCHOOL BREAKS.WE WERE NOW IN REALITY,WHERE EVERYTHING WAS GONNA HAPPEN.IT HELPS ALOT WHEN I HAVE MY OWN CLIQUE,AND WHEN WE RULE THE SCHOOL.I CHECKED THE TIME AND IT SAID THERE WERE 20 MINUTES TO THE SCHOOL BELL.BUT I DIDN'T CARE.THEY COULD WAIT FOR ME,DUH!AND I COLLECTED LATE SLIPS LIKE BUYING CLOTHES,AND I DIDN'T REALLY CARE.AFTER ALL,MY DAD WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS SCHOOL,SO I HAVE AUTHORITY.I WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET THE OTHER GURLS AT STARBUCKS DOWN THE STREET OF OUR SCHOOL,BUT I DIDN'T RUSH.MY DRIVER COULD SEND US TO SCHOOL IN THE LIMO,HELLOOOO???I THEN WENT INTO MY RUNWAY WALK-IN CLOSET,WHERE I HAD CHOSEN MY OUTFIT THE NIGHT BEFORE WHICH WAS ON MY MANNEQUIN.IT WAS A RALPH LAUREN LIMITED EDITION TOP,WITH A PLAID SKIRT FROM MARC JACOBS.I WORE KNEE-HIGH ASS-KICKING BOOTS FROM FERRAGAMO,AND A BVLGARI NECKLACE WITH DIAMOND DANGLY EARRINGS,FROM CHLOE.I THEN CLIPPED MY HAIR WITH A EMBROIDED CLIP WITH MY NAME FROM PRADA,OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES FROM CHANEL,AND A HAIRBAND FROM DOLCE AND GABBANA.I SLUNG MY LOUIS VUITTON OVER MY ARMS AND ADMIRED HOW BEE-YOO-TI-FUL I WAS IN MY 6 FEET MIRROR FROM LOUIS QUENTISE.I GAVE MY SELF A '10' FOR SURE FOR I LOOKED SO FLAWLESS.AND THAT'S WHAT WE ARE,THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,AND WE'RE FLAWLESS.
I TOOK THE LIFT DOWN AND GAVE MY MUM AND DAD A SMOOCH ON THE CHEEKS EACH AND I TOOKED MY FUR-TRIMMED MICHAEL KORS FUR COAT FROM MY DESIGNER WHICH WAS HOLDING IT.I WALKED STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BIG DOUBLE DOORS AND WENT STRAIGHT INTO THE LIMO.
'JUSTIN,DRIVE TO STARBUCKS OF THE STREET OF MY SCHOOL.THE OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR ME'I TOLD JUSTIN,MY DRIVER.
IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL,AND AS THE LEADER OF THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,I WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF MY IPOD.

Last edited by Stephanie-Alphalicious on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:22 am

Ppl pls add on even if u are Nawt in the flawless alphas.u can be a normal student or someone wishing to be us!pls add in!thx
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:15 am

MY POV (LAUREN)

I was sitting in Starbucks, sipping a chi latte, with the rest of the girls, while ignoring the stares of the guys working the counter. I know were bea-utiful, but it was starting to creep me out. I uncrossed my legs, trying to keep my new D&G skirt from wrinkling. I had had my outfit planned out forever. A D&G skirt, a new DKNY top, Prada Boots, a chunky necklace my mom got in France, and a Marc Jacob's bag. My hair was in small curls, framing my face.I glanced at my i-phone, only 10 minutes till the bell, and Steph STILL wasn't here yet. Of course we were planing to wait till she got here, you can't walk into school the first day back, with your lead alpha missing! She had better show up soon, so we could head to school, but when she did, she would be sure to let everyone know we had arrived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 am

wow,heart it.ah-mazing way of writing.i'll post my next pov later when i get home.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:07 pm

STEPHANIE'S POV

AS WE DROVE DOWN THE STREETS OF BEVERLY HILLS,I CHECKED MY SIDEKICK AND IPHONE FOR TEXTS THAT THEY WERE CHASING ME FOR.THEY WOULDN'T DARE TEXT ME,COS THEY WILL BE AFRAID THAT THEY MIGHT PISS ME OFF.I RECENTLY HAD GOTTEN A NEW CRUSH,AND I COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL MY FRIENDS.HE WAS IN MY CLASSES AND HE WAS A HART!I FORGOT TO ASK HIM WHAT SCHOOL HE WAS IN,MY ALL I REMEMBERED WAS HIS NAME WAS RYAN WESFIELD. HE WAS RICH,HAD A YACHT,LIVED IN A MANSION LIKE ME,AND HIS DAD OWNED A SOFTWARE COMPANY.I COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM.I THOUGHT THAT I MIGHT NEED SOMETHING TO WEAR TO IMPRESS HIM,BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING IN MY WALK-IN CLOSET.
'ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!THOSE ARE SO LAST YEAR.'I SAID.
I THEN DECIDED TO GO FOR A SHOPPING TRIP AFTER SCHOOL TODAY.AND IT'LL DEF TAKE OFF SOME STUFF OF MY MIND.FINALLY,WE PULLED UP TOWARDS STARBUCKS AND I SAW THE GURLIES TOGETHER.
I WINDED DOWN MY WINDOW AND SHOUTED OUT
'GURLIES, READY TO GO TO SCHOOL STUNNINGLY?'I ASKED.
THE GIRLS IMMEDIATELY RAN TOWARDS THE LIMO AND HOPPED IN.
'EHMAGAWD.WHAT TOOK U SO LONG?'ASKED LAUREN.
'WE THOUGHT U WEREN'T COMING OR SOMETHING.'SAID CAITLYN
AS UR LEADER OF THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,THE MOST EXQUISITE CLIQUE IN SCHOOL,WE'VE GOTTA MAKE AN ENTRANCE,RIGHT?'I SAID...

Last edited by Stephanie-So Alpha on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 am

"Ah-greed" I say

I sigh happily, and settle into the seat. We are ready to make an enterance. I can almost picture the looks on the LBR's faces, wishing they could be us. We are the most polular, pretty and most fashion foreward girls in the school after all.

I pull my new sidekick out of my bag, I have 3 messages. 2 were from my Older sis, Mackie, and 1 waz from my AH-DORABLE HART crush, Nate, " Where r u guyz? it said
I simply type back, "u'll c" I hadn't told the girls about Nate yet, but I was planning on telling them today.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:52 pm

nice.i'm in school now say i will try to post the next chapter as soon as i can.nice one.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 pm

STEPHANIE'S POV

'HEY GURLIES,LEAN IN,COS I HAVE MAJOR GOSSIP TO LET CHA NOE!'I SAID.
'HOW MANY POINTS IS IT WORTH?'ASKED LAUREN.
'NONE,ITS ALL ABOUT ME!'I REPLIED BACK.
I TOOK A DEEP BREATH
'I HAVE A CRUSH AND HIS NAME IS RYAN WESFIELD AND HE IS OFFICIALLY A HART!'I SCREAMED OUT!
'EHMAGAWD STEPH,U ARE SO LUCKY.I WISH I HAD SOMETHING TO CATCH AFTER LOSING WEIGHT...'SAID KIRSTEN.
'KIRSTEN,U ARE SO NAWT FAT?U ARE LIKE JUST SELF-CONSCIOUS!'SAID CAITLYN.
'OH,I ALSO HAVE A NEW CRUSH.'SAID LAUREN.
'WHAT,U NOE U CAN'T ANNOUNCE THAT AS THE SAME DAY AS ME.I'LL BE ATTENTIONLESS!'I SHOUTED OUT WITH FURY.
I GLARED AT LAUREN ANGRILY AND DIDN'T TALK TO HER FOR THE REST OF THE RIDE.
'FOR THE SAKE OF US,THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,I'M GONNA PRETEND THAT WE ARE ALL 1 CLIQUE,LAUREN!'I SAID COLDLY.
WE REACHED TOCW PRIVATE SCHOOL AND MY DRIVER OPENED THE DOOR.
KIRSTEN,FOLLOWED MY ME,THEN MY CAITLYN AND LAUREN STRUTTED OUT OF THE LIMO.
ALL THE LBRS WERE LOOKING AT US AND I ROLLED MY EYES.THEY ARE TOTAL LOSERS...

Last edited by Stephanie-So Alpha on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:59 am

LAUREN'S POV

Gulp, Steph mad at me, nawt a good way to start off. I push all thoughts of Nate out of my mind as we start the walk from the limo. I can feel the eyes of the LBR's on us, Losers" I thought. I smiled and laughed to my self on the inside "Losers" I thought. showing the same calm face as all the other girls on the outsied. "Just the way we want it," I thought. I could feel my sidekick vibrating in my bag, but I ignored it. It waz probably one of the gurls, or Nate. They could wait for now. We were here, and the center of attention. Just the way Steph wanted.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:12 pm

nice.heart it gurl!i have to go now so i will post the next time i get on.btw,keep asking others to join and alot of gurls haven't been posting lately.Sad keep advertising.thx
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Thx! Don't Worry, I will!!!! Tht stinks, hopefully they will post soon!! <3
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:52 pm

STEPHANIE'S POV

'OH MY GAWD!IS THAT A NEW LOUIS VUITTON STEPH?I LOVE IT!AND ARE THOSE THE NEW SEASONS FROM MARC JACOBS AND RALPH LAUREN?THIS FERRAGAMOS SO COMPLETE THE LOOK!U LOOK AH-MAZING,AS ALWAYS!'SAID SHANTAL,AN FLBR,TRYING TO SUCK UP TO US COS SHE WANTED SO BADLY TO BE IN THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,AND UNFOTCH,SHE'LL NEVER BE.
I PUT ON A FAKE SMILE TO SHANTAL AND SAID:'YES,ITS A WHOLE NEW LOOK!DUH!I'M NEVER GONNA WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT RIGHT?'
'AH-VIOUSLY NAWT STEPH'MY GURLIES SAID.
'UMM,UMM,I GUESS NOT.'REPLIED SHANTAL UNCERTAINLY.
SHANTAL AND HER CREW WERE FLBRs WHO WANTED SO BADLY TO BE IN THE COMPLETE ALPHAS.THEY PRAISED US AND WERE ALWAYS COPYING OUR LOOKS.
4 THINGS WHY THEY COULDN'T BE IN THE COMPLETE ALPHAS:
1)SHANTAL AND HER CREW HAD A TENDENCY TO SPIT WHEN THEY TALKED
2)THEIR HAIR WAS SO EWW!
3)THEY ONLY COULD AFFORD BURBERRY STUFF(THE OLD SEASON GURLS!)
4)THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN WALK-IN CLOSET!

'SO UMM U WANNA SIT WITH US AT THE LUNCH TABLE?ASKED SHELLY,A MEMBER OF THE S.S SOCIETY.
'EWW NO!WE WOULD NEVER SIT WITH U!AND WE HAVE OUR OWN LUNCH TABLE!'EXCLAIMED DOROTHY.
'THANKS,BUT NO,WE DON'T WANT TO OK?'I REPLIED SARCASTICALLY.
AFTER SAYING THAT,I TURNED AROUND ON THE HEEL OF MY BOOTS AND STRUTTED DOWN THE HALL.
THE GURLS FOLLOWED ME AND WE ALL STRUTTED DOWN,AND EVERYONE ENVYING US.
'OK GULS,WE ARE GONNA STRUT TO THE BEAT OF CIRCUS,BY BRITNEY SPEARS,OK?'I ASKED.
'OK,STARTING FROM WHERE?'CAITLYN ASKED.
'THE PART WHERE IT SAYS'I FEEL THE ADRENALINE RUNNING THROUGHT MY VEINS OK?'
'RIGHT STEPH'THE GURLS REPLIED IN UNISON TO ME.
ALL THE STUDENTS TURNED AROUND TO SEE US,AND FROM THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES, I NOE THEY WANTED TO BE ONE OF US,STRUTTING DOWN THE HALL.
Back to top Go down
kirsten <3

kirsten <3

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:32 am

wait... am i the kirsten in the story???
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.darkbb.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:37 am

Yes,u are.pls post.thx
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:45 am

Srry I haven't been on in a while nd havent posted. sum things have been going on nd their nawt good Sad but i think everytings gonna be ok Smile I'll post soon!!
Back to top Go down
kirsten <3

kirsten <3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

~Kirsten's POV~

As we walked down the hall, I felt everyone's eyes on us. I liked it, especially since I had this HAWT new body to show off. I loved walking down the hall, feeling the LBRs jealousy and the boys drool over us. I felt like I had everything in the world, looks, smarts (I was the alpha with the 4.1 GPA, duh!), and of course, my gurlies! Oh, wait I didn't have one thing. A boy. Of course, I liked someone... Brennan. He was only the smartest, hottest football player at our school. But, of course, he's dating some slutty cheerleader. I hadn't told anyone about Brennan, not even Steph. I didn't know if they would approve. I sighed again. There I go again, always self-conscious. But whatever. I turned my attention back to the number one thing in my life: my friends.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 am

I heart it.u're an ah-mazing writer,and u told me u weren't good,but u are!I heart u!I'm on my iPhone now so I'll type when I go on my com.thx
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Your a REALLY good writer!! I'll post more ASAP, but I dnt think i can post more rite now. Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:08 pm

We were strutting down the hall.everyone was loving us.The boys were high-fiving bcos 5 hawt girls were walking past them.Suddenly,we bumped into another FLBR,Tara,who always also wanted to join our clique.however,she always thinks she is Tyra Banks,and she always tries to strut down the hallway with us,but we Always told her off.
'Hey girls,how was yr school break?did u find anything new in season?and Stephanie,u look perfect and complete!how do u accesorise yr outfit?'asked Tara.
'umm Tara?what we wear doesn't concern u!and telling u will only result u in wearing our styles,and we highly recommend u nawt to ask cos what we wear is only for TCA members only,n since u're Nawt in,we advise u to leave our path.'said Lauren.
I high-fives the gurls and went back to Tara.
'Umm FLBR Tara?Are u a photocopier?'I asked.
'Def not!'replied Tara.
'Then why are u always copying us if u aren't?'I fired back a clever comeback.
Tara stood there emotionless.
I did the BFFs cheer for FLBRs with the gurls.
'That's Truth for u,nawt for us!'
When we wanted to walk off,Tara asked.
'What is an FLBR?'
'I turned around and answered Tara.
'I'm only gonna tell u this much.the L part stands for LOSER!'
We then pushed Tara away and continued strutting down the hall,with everyone watching our moves.
The cheerleaders watched us and were totally jealous,and that was so nawt my prob.
Back to top Go down
kirsten <3

kirsten <3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:59 pm

awww thanks u guys!
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Struting away from Tara, I could feel her eyes on us. Probably wondering why we would tell her off. FLBR's r soo dumb!! I saw the cheerleaders as we walked by. One of them was glaring at us sooo hard, that i think her face may have turned red. If she wasn't wearing so much make-up. I could see Steph and Kristen out of the corner of my eye and I think they saw the same thing I did. My i-phone started vibrating too. Probably bc I wasn't awnsering my sidekick. I say Nate, and my heart jumped, but I had to keep my mouth closed. 'today was Steph's day. NAWT mine.' I had to remind myself. 'tomorrow is yr day. just keep calm till then. Then u can dish'

I think i heard something crash behind us, but i'm nawt sure. It was probably just Faux Tara tripping over her last year Marc Jacob's heels.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:07 pm

STEPH'S POV

SOMETHING CRASHED BEHIND US.I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS PROB THE FAUX FLBRs TRIPPING OVER THEIR FAUX CHLOE WEDGES OR FAUX KORS,SO I DIDN'T CARE AND CONTINUED STRUTTING I MEAN.
'STEPHANIE,NO WAIT!DON'T GO!'SHOUTED A BOY.
I TURNED MY HEAD AROUND,HALF ONLY,IN CASE IT WAS ONE OF THOSE FLBR NAWT HART BOYS CHASING ME OR ALWAYS WANTING TO BE SEEN WITH ME BCOS:
1)I WAS THE MOST POPULAR GURL AND HAWTIE IN SCHOOL.
2)I WAS THE LEADER ALPHA OF THE COMPLETE ALPHAS.
3)OR THEY WANTED ME TO BE THEIR LAB PARTNER AS I NAWT ONLY HAD LOOKS AND MORE,I ALSO DID HAVE SMARTS.I'M NAWT A DUMMY U NOE.
4)IF I WAS THEIR LAB PARTNER,THEY WOULD GET TO GET CLOSE TO ME(WHICH IS TOTES EWW!)FOR 2 HOURS.

I SAW MY EX-BOYFRIEND,ZACKERIAH BELTURNS,LYING ON THE FLOOR,STARING AT ME.
I THOUGHT:
'EHMAGAWD!IS THAT REALLY ZACKERIAH?HE DID LOOK A LOT HOTTER THAN HE DID LAST TIME,WHEN I DUMPED HIM BCOS HE BECAME SO OBSESSED WITH ME THAT HE CALLED ME EVERY MINUTE.
'STEPH,U LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING'SAID ZACKERIAH.
'I NOE,I ALWAYS DO,DON'T CHA THINK?'I FLIRTED WITH ZACKERIAH AND FLUTTERED MY EYELASHES.
I THEN REMEMBERED THAT NO MEMBER OF THE COMPLETE ALPHAS WOULD NEED SO DESPERATELY TO FLIRT WITH ANY GUY COS THEY ALWAYS HAD ONE,AND WE WERE EITHER TAKEN OR WE JUST DITCHED THEM.
'SO,DO U WANNA BRING ME AROUND THE SCHOOL?'ASKED ZACKERIAH.
'I DON'T NOE,I HAVE MY OWN CLIQUE AND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO,OK?AND THERE ARE OTHER GUYS WHO ARE WAITING TO SEE ME U NOE...'I ANSWERED.
I THEN CONTINUED STRUTTING DOWN THE HALL WITH THE GURLS FOLLOWING MY EVERY MOVE.
THE BELL RANG.
'MEET AT THE CAFE ROOM DURING BREAK,WE WILL SEAT AT TABLE 8,IN THE SPECIAL ROOM FOR THE COMPLETE ALPHAS MEMBERS ONLY OK?AND EVERYONE WILL BE WANTING TO BE INVITED SO JUST IGNORE THEM OK?SEE YA LATER.'
AND WITH THAT,I WALKED DOWN THE HALL AND TURNED INTO THE FRENCH CLASS,WHERE THERE WERE SO MANY CUH-YOOT BOYS,AND THEY WERE ALL STARING AT ME,DROOLING.
'EWW!'I THOUGHT.
I THEN NOTICED THAT I WAS THE ONLY GURL IN THE CLASS AND SUDDENLY,EVERY SINGLE BOY INVITED ME TO SIT NEXT TO THEM,AND 1 OF THEM WHO ASKED ME BELONGED TO RYAN WESFIELD.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 pm

PLS POST QUICKLY.I NEED SOMEONE TO POST BEFORE I CAN POST MY NEXT POV!
Back to top Go down
dodogirlpower

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:34 pm

*DODO'S POV*

i just transsferred to TOCW PRIVATE SCHOOL last springe.i thought that the school would be horrible compahred to my olde school,TCO High.but being with my new frens,hangin out during breaks,watching the FLBRs fall over themselves trying to impress us,this was simply the coolest place evarr!!!!
"hey duhduh!! steffiee!! lauree!! kistiee!! joyee!!" serena squealed as we passed her table on our waye to our table.
"eww."i muttered.serena was dressed in what steph wore last month.so yesturdaye!!
"u cant even get our names right!!"lauren said.
yeah!! my name is KIRSTEN! not kistie or whateva!!"kristen said.
"ITS DODO!!!AND DONT eva call me duhduh!how u passed ur orals is a mysterie to me!!"i growled.
"she didnt pass,i bet."joy muttered
"come on.lets not waste our time,"steph said and we strutted off,leaving serena gaping in horror.
as we proceded i noticed everyone staring at us.the center of attention as always.
i held on to my LV clutch,straightened my abbey dawn skirt and marched off,head held high.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:53 pm

STEPHANIE'S POV

ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS 'EHMAGAWD!MY CRUSH,RYAN WESFIELD,WAS IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME!HOW AH-MAZING WAS THAT?'
'HEY STEPHANIE,WANNA SIT OVER HERE?'ASKED RYAN,PATTING A CHAIR FOR ME TO SIT.
I WAS ABOUT TO SIT WHEN ZACKERIAH ASKED ME THE SAME THING.
ZACKERIAH WAS CUH-YOOT BUT HE WAS MY EX!AND I DUNNO WHICH ONE I SHOULD CHOOSE.IN THE END,I DECIDED TO SIT NEXT TO RYAN.ZACKERIAH'S FACE FELL WHEN I WALKED TOWARDS RYAN.
'WOW,LOOKS LIKE U'RE THE ONLY GURL IN THE CLASS!MYSTERIOUS HUH?'FLIRTED RYAN WITH ME,AND HE WINKED AT ME.
I THEN FLUTTERED MY EYELASHES FOR EFFECTS AND WINKED BACK AT HIM.
ZACKERIAH SAW US AND LOOKED AT ME DISSAPROVINGLY.
I IGNORED HIM,TRYING TO GET HIM OUTTA MY MIND AND CONTINUED.
SUDDENLY,MY BLACKBERRY SIDEKICJ VIBRATED,AND IT WAS A PRESENT MY GURLIES HAD BOUGHT ME FOR 1 OF THEIR MANY GIFTS TO ME FOR XMAS.
I CHECKED MY BLACKBERRY.THERE WERE 3 TEXTS.1 FROM LAUREN,ANOTHER FROM DODO,AND 1 FROM ZACKERIAH.
I STARED AT THE ZACKERIAH TEXT.HE SAID:
'STEPH,WHY DO U HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?U NOE I REALLY LIKE U,DON'T U?AND RYAN LIKES U,HE TOLD ME THAT.AND I'LL HAVE COMPETITION WITH HIM,REALLY!AND PUH-LEASE STEPH,STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM.IT BREAKS MY HEART.'
I JUST TEXTED BACK:
'WATEVS.ITS MY FEELINGS AND U CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.I LIKE RYAN AND HE LIKES ME,AND I NO LONGER LIKE U SO ITS YR LOSS,NAWT MINE.'
A TEXT FROM LAUREN SAID
'STEPH,COME OUT OF FRENCH CLASS NOW!U'RE IN FOR A LAFF IF U COME OUT!HEART YA!'
I JUST WALKED OUT OF FRENCH CLASS WITHOUT PERMISSION,AND THE TEACHER JUST STARTED AT ME.
I TOOK OUT A $50 NOTE AND PLACED IT INTO HER POCKET.HER IS $50,DO WHATEVER U WANNA DO WITH IT,REALLY!
WITH SAYING THAT,I WALKED OUT OF THE CLASS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next