The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School

Go down 
+5
alicia and dylan
dodogirlpower
kirsten <3
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥
Stephanie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kirsten <3

kirsten <3

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:07 am

Uggggh... I was sitting in first period algebra II. Soooo boring! Seriously, I could probably teach this class. Oh, wait I pretty much do, since the teacher is always off flirting with the History teacher next door. Gross.

I was soooo happy when my Sidekick started vibrating. Finally, something of interest!!!!
It was Lauren: OMG get out here right now!!! Ur in for a laff!
I wrote back: Kk b rite there!

I wonder what she was planning THIS time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.darkbb.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 am

WHEN I WALKED OUT OF FRENCH CLASS,ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS 'EHMAGAWD!'
I SAW FLBR SHANTAL AND TARA,HEADS STICKING TOGETHER.
BUBBLEGUM WAS IN BETWEEN THEIR HAIR AND I WAS LAUGHING SO HARDLY!
'OWWW,OWWW,GET OF ME,U BIATCH!'SHOUTED SHANTAL.
'HEY,OWW,I'M TYRA BANKS,AKA TARA LESCHIE,AND I'M NAWT A BIATCH LOSER AND FLBR!'SHOUTED TARA BACK.
'UMM TARA,FLBR,DO U EVEN NOE WHAT IT MEANS?AND THAT WORD IS ONLY MEANT FOR COMPLETE ALPHAS MEMBERS ONLY.SO U'RE MNAWT,DON'T STEAL OUR WORDS!'I FIRED BACK.
SHANTAL SMIRKED BACK.
I IGNORED HER AND SAID"'U ARE BOTH FLBRs,GET OUT OF OUR WAY!TATA GURLIES!'I SAID AND WALKED AWAY.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:50 am

I was laughing soooo hard! FBLR's in a headlock. 1 pretending to be famous. how patheticly funny!! I took a pic, so that way i could send it to the school later, and turned on the heel of my prada boots, and walked away, laughing and texting the whole time. My sidekick vibrated.
Steph: FBLR's= Losers
Kirsten: EHMAGAWD such losers!
Dodo: LOSERS!

I texted back: I got a pic! u guyz r gonna die laughing!!

srry i can't finish i g2g byeee gurls!!! <3 U gurls!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 am

FUNNY,I'M IN SCHOOL NOW SO I'M GONNA POST LATER WHEN I GET HOME!THX

ANNOUNCEMENT:
TOCW PRIVATE SCHOOL WILL NO LONGER BE NAMED THAT.I HAVE DECIDED TO NAME IT TOCW PRIVATE ACADEMY,OK?PM ME IF U HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES!THXI'LL UPDATE IT!THX
Back to top Go down
dodogirlpower

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm

dodo's pov

hilarious.omg.those two FLBRs are so gonna die of embaressment when the picture spreads!i cant wait.those losers have been bothering us since forever.and to get gum off their hair,they have to cut it.omg.
"they have to cut their hair to get that stuff off!"i giggled to Kirsten.
"no loss,anything would be an improvement to their current hairstyles!"Kirsten laughed.
together,we marched off,stil laughing.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:12 pm

NICE,I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING NOW SO I'LL POST NEXT TIME!THX
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm

STEPH'S POV

THE BELL RANG,SIGNALING THAT IT WAS BREAK TIME.
'FINALLY'I MUTTERED AS I WALKED OUT OF THE BORING GEOG CLASS WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE.AND ALL THE FLBRs FOLLOWED ME TILL I TOLD THEM TO GO AWAY AND I DIDN'T NEED THEM.
AS I WAS STRUTTING TOWARDS THE CAFETERIA,I MET LAUREN AND WE WENT TO THE CAFETERIA AND TOWARDS OUR TABLE THAT WAS IN THE SPECIAL CORNER WHERE THE VIP CAFE ROOM WAS,AND THERE IT WAS,WAITNG JUST FOR US.
OUR PACKEDGED FOOD WAS ALREADY THERE,FOR ME IT WAS JAPANESE FOOD COOKED SPECIALLY BY MY CHEF.
'NUTHIN BUT THE BEST FOR ME'I THOUGHT.
BEFORE WE ATE,I TOLD THE GURLIES TO LEAN IN.
'I HAVE MAJOR GOSSIP TO LET U NOE,AND ITS GONNA GAIN ME AT LEAST 10 POINTS.U NOE RYAN WESFIELD,MY CRUSH?'
THE GURLIES NODDED THEIR HEADS.
'WELL,HE IS IN THIS SCHOOL.HOW AH-MAZING IS THAT?'I ANNOUNCED TO THE GURLIES.
'LUCKY U,IN THE SAME SCHOOL,FANCY ALREADY HAVING A CRUSH'KIRSTEN SAID.
'EHMAGAWD I NOE!I JUST HEART THAT!'I SAID.
Back to top Go down
dodogirlpower

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:16 pm

dodo's pov

steph was really happy today.she was smiling,and all the FLBRs were staring at her enviously.she was extremely pretty when she smiled.i sighed.losers.
the other ALPHAS were gossiping about ryan.i wanted to join in,but i couldnt help missing MY crush,jonathan.he attended my old school,and we were such great friends.oh wells.i put on a smile and turned back to the ALPHAS,determined just to be happy for steph and forget about jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm

lol dodo,nice one.haha,boys for u!
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:33 am

can i join am i Byanka in this story or can i have another name
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:17 am

YEAH,BUT WE ALREADY HAVE 5 MEMBERS ON THE CLIQUE.BUT 1 OF THEM IS REALLY NAWT ACTIVE SO U MIGHT STAND A CHANCE.BUT NOW,WOULD U MIND BEING A NORMAL STUDENT?TRY OUT FOT THE GROUP IF U WANT TO.THX
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 am

Byanka POV
Byanka walked into the halls looking for someone to talk to
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:10 am

OK,BUT IF U COULD WRITE YR POV A LITTLE LONGER,COS YRS IS KINDA SHORT.THAT WILL BE GREAT.THX
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:41 am

POV
Byanka opened her purse she was looking inside when she spotted a chocolate bar.She knew she was on a diet but she wanted it more than anything.She opened it and when she was about to take a bite her boyfreind James put his arms around her
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 am

NO OFFENCE,BUT ITS STILL QUITE SHORT.AS U CAN SEE,OTHER MEMBERS HAVE WROTE LONGER POVs SO PUH-LEASE WRITE MORE IF U COULD.THX,AND ADVERTISE!THX
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 am

STEPH'S POV

'OK,I JUST HAD MAJOR GOSSIP TO TELL.ITS GONNA GET ME AT LEAST 20 GOSSIP POINTS'KIRSTEN SPILLED.
SHE WAITED FOR ME TO ALLOW HER TO SPILL.
I SIGNALED BACK SAYING ITS TIME TO SPILL.WE LEAN IN.
'I HEARD THAT THERE WAS A NEW GURL IN SCHOOL,AND SHE DOES WEAR DESIGNER CLOTHES,BUT SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY ARE FAUX.HER NAME IS BYANKA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.'
'EHMAGAWD,FAUX CLOTHING?WE DON'T NEED THAT UNLESS SHE WANTS TO BE A FLBR.'I SAID.
'AH-GREED.'THE GURLS SAID.
'WELL U ONLY GET 7 GOSSIP POINTS FOR THAT.'I REPLIED.
'OK,AT LEAST I HAVE SOME GOSSIP POINTS.'REPLIED KIRSTEN.
JUST THEN,A GURL WALKED PAST US,STARING WITH US WITH ENVY,BUT SHE WAS WITH THE HAWTEST GUY BUT NAWT AS CUTE AS RYAN.
'EHMAGAWD,THAT GUY IS A HART.I AM SO GOING FOR HIM,IT'LL KEEP ME ON TRACK.'ANNOUNCED KIRSTEN.
'THAT GURL IS SO DEAD,AND SHE'S D2M,DON'T U AGREE?'I ASKED
'DEF STEPH'THE GURLIES REPLIED TO ME.
'ALL HER STUFF IS SO FAUX,SHE IS D2M,AND OFFICIALLY A FLBR.'I DECLARED.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 am

Byanka's POV

I picked up a pair of coco chanel earrings when Bethanie walked in she was a total loser and what was she doing in here."Hey Byanka"Bethanie said I waved back not looking up from the earrings i heard the squeaks of her sneakers walking towards me."So what are you doing here"Bethanie asked."Um...shopping"I said in a duhhh tone "oh me and my boyfreind went to see madea goes to jail it's so funny i was rolling on the floor"Bethanie said."I bet you sat on the floor"i mumbled."what i didn't hear you?"Bethanie said "I said look there is my ride"I said walking towards the door."It was nice seeing you again"Bethanie said as i walked out."Gawd could she be any more desperate"I said slidding into my mom's black hummer."what"A girls voice came from the frony."Matt is that you?"i asked our driver."No silly it's me Erika"The voice said."ERika Erika wait the girl who my dad works with"I asked looking into the mirror but she had her sunglasses on."Yupp"She replied"Why are you picking me up where is my mom"I snapped "I'm your new mom"Erika said smiling."what"I yelled turning towards the door."I'm marrying your dad"Erika said."Omg"I yelled and ran out of the car.I called a cab to my house where i saw Erika and my mom yelling at each other in the front yard."Can you take me to starbucks"I asked the driver."thank you"I said i leaned my head against the window untill we reached star bucks
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 pm

WOW THIS IS AH-MAZING.I HEART IT.WELL DONE.BUT PUH-LEASE ADVERTISE.WE NEED MORE MEMBERS.THX
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 am

Byanka's POV

I opened my cell phone after i left starbucks i had three messages one from my mom one from Erika and one from Josh my Boyfreind i quickly called him."Hey"I said when he answered "Hey i wanted to know if you want to come over"Josh said "Sure i will be there in five"I said and snapped my phone shut after the thing that happened with my mom and dad i didn't want to go home.
"Hey"I said when Josh opened the door to his mansion."Hey"Josh said hugging me"Byanka Byanka"Sabrina his little sister said as she ran to hug me"Hi"I said smiling"Byanka i need fashion help my mom wants to buy me a Ralph Lauren Polo dress but my dad wants to get me Ed Hardy jeans and a shirt"Sabrina said."I would go with the Ralph i love Ralphy"I said and smiled"Come on"Josh said grabbing my hand and taking me into the living room."Want to see a movie"Josh asked looking at the t.v"Sure"I said "Byanka i love you"Josh said i just stood there and smiled untill i said "I love you too"
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:06 am

Srry i've been gone!!! Sad I'll be posting more soon!!<3!

My Pov: Really Fast

Steph must have been in heaven. She had a hawt crush, all the FBLR's staring @ her, and all the popularity she wants. I'm just glad im one of us. Our Lunch was amazing as usual, except for the fact tht this one FLBR was staring at us (lyk usuall) but she had a HAWT guy on her arm! Kristen said she was gonna go after him, nd i don't blame her! he was so cute! I think he was wearing RL! OMG.

More later So sorry i was gone again!! <3
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:28 pm

NICE,I LIKE IT.I G2G GO SO I'LL POST THE NEXT TIME.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:22 am

Byanka's POV
"Josh would you ever go out with the girls like let's say steph?"I asked him.
"No i told you i loved you"Josh said smiling
OHHHH Sorry i g2g fin lata
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:51 am

Laurens Pov

I glanced at the new girl out of the corner of my eye. I think we all were, she was just so like us, and she had a cute guy! My sidekick vibrated, prbly faux tyra, sucking up to us, telling us that she was sooo nawt pretty. But Wat ever.

Srry its short, im trying to think about stuff rite now, ill post more later, when my head is clear. lol <3!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:23 pm

OK,I CAN'T POST THESE DAYS COS I'M REALLY BUSY BUT RIGHT NOW I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING SO I'LL POST A REALLY LONG ONE WHEN I CAN.
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:38 am

Same w/ me. I'm gonna try and think up some good ideas so i'll post more later! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next