The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School

Go down 
+5
alicia and dylan
dodogirlpower
kirsten <3
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥
Stephanie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:17 pm

As I was leaving Algebra, i passed by the office on the way to my next class. I almost stopped dead in my tracks, when I saw a camera crew from Daily Insider in the office. I was stunned. Why would they be here?! Well, to interview us of course, we ARE the head alpha's of our whole school you know. But why else would they be here? I speed texted the girls.

RLbabe:Any1 noe y theres a camera crew here?

No replies, well apparently the gurls are just as stummped as me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey i'm Abi. I'm IN. So here is my pov!

Abi's POV
I walked as fast as possible in my new Jimmy Choos they were hard to run in 'Dang!!!' I thought as I knew that I would be late for the meeting everyone would have to wait. 'Spring fling planing session would never happen without me so they ca-will wait.' I knew I would ruin everything if I wasn't there in ten minutes. 'RUNNNN!!!!!' I told myself. I swung open the door to the special meeting room steph had designed that her dad let her have. I sat down in one of the humongous big purple chairs and took out the lavender scented folders and placed them in the middle of the table for everyone to take. Everyone grabbed one so I stood up and begain my speech of how the spring fling should be decorated {who should do what, what is the theme, ect. ect.} and as I spoke everyone watched my every move waiting for me to mess up. But I didn't. I was too perfect everyone knew that. We dispersed and I went out to get a latte. "OMG! How did you get Steph to let you use that room?" My bffl Monn asked. "I just asked her if I could use it .... Ahnnddd I promised not to wear those miu miu heels that she has you know the gray ones?" I answered. "Ohhh okayyyy!" Monn said right before 'he' walked into me. Bam! I hit the ground my latte luckily flew to my left flying all over Tara's dress. "EhMaGAWDDDD!!!!" Tara yelled. "owww" I said. Then 'he' lifted me up. "Are you okay?" he asked me. " Yea um hi my names Abi." I said. " Hi i'm Matt. I'm new here." He said. " Umm okay do you need help with anything?" I asked politly cause he was sooo hawt. " Yea do you know where Chemistry 2 is?" he said. "Yea i'm heading there right now." I said. "Monn i'll talk to ya laytah kk?" " Whateves" Monn said. "Come on." I said to Matt as I pulled on his wrist.

end and i will write more gotta go get ready to impress at school but I know I will!

Last edited by PurpleMassieGirl on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 am

SO IS THIS CLIQUE UR OWN OR IS IT THE COMPLETE ALPHAS?COS THERE IS ONLY GONNA BE 1 MAIN CLIQUE AND DAT IS THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,AND THOSE BFF CHARACTERS ON HERE MUST BE REAL.IF NAWT,BE A NORMAL STUDENT COS WE,THE COMPLETE ALPHAS DON'T HAVE COMPETITION.AND U CAN'T HAVE A SPECIAL MEETING ROOM COS YR PARENTS DON'T OWN THE SCH AND BUT DAD DOES SO U CAN'T JUST HAVE A SPECIAL MEETING ROOM 4 YRSELF.ONLY MY GURLS AND ME HAVE IT.SO IF U COULD,COULD U CHANGE YR POV?THX
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

alicia and dylan wrote:
Byanka's POV
"Josh would you ever go out with the girls like let's say steph?"I asked him.
"No i told you i loved you"Josh said smiling
OHHHH Sorry i g2g fin lata

AWW MAN GURL,DAT IS OFFENDING.AND THE STORY IS NAWT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT.REALLY...
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:36 am

okay im in the alphas but they are just ppl i made up and i dont want compition so can i just be in the alphas it can be ur meeting room and i barrow it 4 the spring fling meetings cant write much lately write more tomorow
Back to top Go down
Fadah

Fadah

Female Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : babysitting
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am

oh i want in on this story, it will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Fadah

Fadah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:23 am

My POV (aka cristina)
I saw byanka jump into a car and start yelling at some lady
then running out and getting in a cab. From the sounds of
it i could tell she probably just told her she was her new
"mommy". I knew exactly how she felt when my dad told me
about Jennifer, and how he cheated on my mom cause he
loved her^. Parents can sometimes be cruel, oh well, I
hope she's okay.
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:02 am

My POV(Abi)
I walked down the sidewalk to Starbucks. "I can't belive he asked you to go to Starbucks!!!" Monn yelled into my ear through the phone. " I know i'm almost there I can see him i'll text you later." I say just before I hang up. "Hey whats up?" Matt says as I sit down next to him. "Nothing much." I say. "So what did you get?" I ask him. "A latte um I haven't drinken any of it want it? It'll make up for the one you lost earlier." he says. "Okay" I say taking it from his hand. Smiling I take a sip. "So where are you from?" I ask.

I'll write more later I have to go to my moms house

Last edited by PurpleMassieGirl on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 am

OMG i'm so sorry i didn't know

So sorry i haven't been on i had cheer tryouts and tennis and dance and parties and fights i'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 am

Byanka's POV

I got to my house to see my dad and mom talking "Finally"I breathed

I opened the door to find no one less than my new "mommy"

"where have you been little girl"She screamed at me

"Chill your not my mother"I said walking into my room i tossed on my marc jacobs dress and walked to the kitchen.

"Mom i'm home"I said looking at my mom's tear stained face

"Byanka you need to give me and your father some time to talk and think so grab your suitcase your going to live with Erika for a week"She said crying

"What why?"I asked in confusion

"Just go"My mom said

I grabbed my bag and hopped into Erika's Escalade

"Ready to have a girls weekend"Erika smiled

"No"I said under my breath
Back to top Go down
Fadah

Fadah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 am

My POV
after I saw Byanka get into the cab, i saw my dad's pickup truck
and got in. He said "Sweetheart, You'll have to stay with Jenn
for a while, I have court with your mother."
"Oh," again? they have been going to court every month now.
"And uh honey?"
"What dad?"
"This mite be the last time you'll see me."
Shocked
Shocked

I gtg btw i was serious bout the whole Jennifer thing

Last edited by Fadah on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:49 am

Sorry I was gone too girls! I had dance team try outs (I made it Very Happy ) and we've had tons of pratices and meetings and fittings, so ya. Btw, I'm kind of confused with this whole Meeting room thing. lol Thx!!<3
Back to top Go down
Fadah

Fadah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 am

well congrats ciao!
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 am

ill change it so im out of the alphas okay?

Last edited by PurpleMassieGirl on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fadah

Fadah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:33 am

nope but i don't want to be an lbr just a regular girl.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

WHEN U SAD THE ALPHAS IS IT UR CLIQUE OR DO U MEAN THE COMPLETE ALPHAS?
AND IF ITS UR OWN CLIQUE COULD U CHANGE UR NAME FOR THE CLIQUE,COS WE DON'T LIKE PPL COPYING OUR CLIQUE NAME.THX
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 pm

ACTUALLY ONLY 5 GURLS CAN BE IN THE COMPLETE ALPHAS,AND WE ALREADY HAVE 5 GURLS.
ME,DODO,KIRSTEN,LAUREN AND SOMEBODY ELSE.I CAN'T REMEMBER.

BYANKA,CONGRATS,U'RE IN THE COMPLETE ALPHAS.

ABI,U'RE ACTING LIKE U'RE THE ALPHA OF THE COMPLETE ALPHAS BUT I'M THE LEADER AND I HAVEN'T GRANTED U PERMISSION TO BE IN IT SO PUH-LEASE DON'T CHANGE THE STORY.THX

ABI,I'LL NOT MAKE U A MEMBER OF THE COMPLETE ALPHAS YET,BUT U'LL IF U LEARN TO ACCEPT JUST BEING A MEMBER AND STOP ACTING LIKE WE ARE UR FOLLOWERS COS THE OTHERS ARE NAWT HAPPY BOUT IT.THX
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 pm

STEPH'S POV(ME!)

IT WAS FINALLY THE END OF SCHOOL.ME AND THE GURLIES WALKED INTO MY LIMO AS WE GOT READY TO GO SHOPPING.
'I'M IN NO MOOD TO SHOP AT ALL.'SAID BYANKA.
'COME ON,CHEER UP'I SAID.
'MY DADDY CANCELED MY CREDIT CARDS.I'M SO PISSED!'SAID LAUREN.
DODO HAD LEFT FOR A DENTAL'S APPT SO ONLY 3 OF US LEFT.
'DAT GURL,ABI,I JUST HATE HER,SHE TRIES TO ACT SO ALPHA BUT HER CLIQUE IS PRACTICALLY A NO CLIQUE.
AND CHRISTINA THAT NEW GURL,SHE SEEMS FINE,BUT SHE'S NAWT ENTIRELY A FLBR.SHE'S NORMAL'I SAID
WHEN WE REACHED THE SHOPPING MALL,WE IMMEDIATELY RUSHED OUT.
I COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW SEASON'S TRENDS.
'LETS START WITH MARC JACOBS'SAID BYANKA.
'NO,LETS GO TO LOUIS VUITTON.I WANNA CHECK THEIR NEW BAGS!'ARGUED LAUREN.
'HOW BOUT THIS?LETS START WITH JUICY AND WORK OUR WAY OUT.WE WON'T MISS ANY OF THOSE STORES BUT GAP'I LAUGHED.
WE ALL LINKED ARMS,ME IN THE MIDDLE,LAUREN ON MY RIGHT AND BYANKA ON MY LEFT.
I SMILED AS I STRUTTED DOWN.
I HAD THE BEST POSSIBLE LIFE EVER...
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 pm

thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 pm

My Pov

Ahhh, the mall. My fave place in the world! I was surrounded by my friends, and all the clothes I wanted. Except for the fact that my dad SAID he cancled my credit cards, but I know he wouldn't be that un-cool.
"Oh my gosh gurls!" i said, "I almost forgot, as I was leaving algebra I saw a camera crew in the office."
"Ya, I think I saw that too" Byanka agreed.
" I don't think it was that important i said, as we strutted into Juicy.
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 pm

My POV

I walked into Juicy and grabbed this cute necklace.

"Hey steph which one"I said holding a locket necklace and a star necklace

"The heart for sure"Stephanie said

I grabbed the necklace and started to look around i was looking at some earrings when Bang i hit some guy.

"I'm so sorry"I said picking up the earring i dropped

"No it was my fault"A deep voice said.."I'm Ryan"He said

"Byanka"I smiled

"Well Byanka i feel bad about bumping into such a pretty girl how about i take you out"Ryan said

"Um sure"I smiled

"Here's my number"I said

And i walked off to pay for the necklace and earrings
Back to top Go down
Fadah

Fadah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:49 am

thanks for not making me a total flbr cause i'm really not. I am just awesomely average
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 am

My Pov

"Ohhhh Look at Byanka!" I joked around.
"aww gurls, i just bumped into him" Byanka said
"ok, what ever you say" I joked "Cute necklace by the way!"

"I walked over to the rack and picked up a cute top, what do you think of this" i asked. I was about to say something more when I about dropped dead. There, standing in the mall was like THE hottest guy I had ever seen. And he was wearing Ralph!!
Back to top Go down
alicia and dylan

alicia and dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:23 am

MY POV

"Hey who are you looking at"I asked

"Him"Stephanie said "Who is that"

"Who are we looking at all i see is my boyfreind Josh???"I asked in confusion

Sorry so short
Back to top Go down
Fadah

Fadah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 am

My insanely awesome POV
I went over to Jennifer's place. They had a big
house except there's only 3 bedrooms which is
most definetly not enough when you have 2
sisters and one brother(my oldest sister is in
college).
"Hey honey."
"Hi," I muttered
"Hey Cristina!" said Harrison.
He was my bbf(boy best friend) and he was
with one of my sisters, Savannah, she is 6
months older than me.
"Oh, Hey!"
"Sup Vannah"
"Sup"
Ugh you can even be annoyed around the two
best people ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School   Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next