The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Empty
PostSubject: <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!!   <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 am

Hey Gurls! There's gonna b a new Poly contest here! Every week, there will be a challenge. Make a Poly for it and post it here. I'll be the judge, and anyone else that's interested in judging can just as long as they clear it with me. Very Happy We will give out points, kind of like gossip points, for the highest scoring outfits. Just tell my your name, and a quick poly of ur syle. This is kind of lyk the Poly contest in my clique, which u gurls can still apply for. Thnx gurls!! Heart u<3!!!!

This week's Contest: Create an outfit, using a pair of Uggs, in any color or style. Thnx!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!!   <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:48 pm

cuh-yoot idea.lol.heart ya!
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!!   <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 pm

lol tnx! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!!   <3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<3Peace,Luv,ME<3's Poly Contest!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Clique Website :: Polyvore Places-
Jump to: