The Official Clique Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Clique Website

How Can You Nawt Heart TOCW? Gossip,Obffs,Boys And Cliques

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Alphalicious Alphas!Nawt everyone can be in this clique!
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm by PurpleMassieGirl

» California Girls
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am by purpleuggs09

» Chapter 1 Of TOCW Private School
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» ADVICE COLUMN AND HELP PLACE
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am by PurpleMassieGirl

» Scheduling for next year!!!
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm by Stephanie

» Behind The Pages
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» The AH-MAZING Chika's!!Only 4 spots left!!
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am by ♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

» MeaganCouture's New OBFF Contest
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am by MeaganCouture

» ♥Mirror Mirror On The Wall Whose The Awesomest Alpha Off The All♥ NEW CONTEST
Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am by MeaganCouture

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Behind The Pages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Female Number of posts : 108
Job/hobbies : Shopping and DANCE
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:00 am

Hey I just wrote this up one day its silly I know but tell me what you think!

-Abi

Behind The Pages

I sat there in class behind Harry. Harry is the popular guy at school. He does sports and he is good at them, he is smart, he has money, and he is hot. I was always the quiet one, never talking much always sitting there reading. Right now I was reading I Love You Forever, Till Death Do We Part, a romance novel. Usually one of the other popular guys took my book and teased me and read some of it out loud. Harry always saved me for some reason. He would stand up for me, the quiet girl. I know he was just messing with me though. We’ve known each other since third grade when he moved here from Florida. He was always tanned and smiling. I was always reading though I never noticed him much till now. It is seventh grade. We are in almost all of each others classes. He talks to me often. Usually its “Hey Karen how are you?” or “Hey Kerr what are you reading?” most of the time I answered. He would see me trip in the hallway and help me up. I never could figure it out. I mean the only pretty things about me are my eyes, hair, and body. My green eyes are my best feature I mean they are really pretty but I’ve always hidden them behind glasses until now. I have contacts now. I always was the skinny one and the curvy one and my hair is really thick giving it a lot of volume. But I don’t have high cheekbones or big boobs. He was always the guy to go out with girls like that. But then break up with them in 5 days min. and 2 weeks maximum. Why does he do this? I wonder everyday at school. Right now Harry was talking to Maria the slut of the class. She was rumored to get caught making out with Mr. Jones but I know it’s just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 am

PMS!I HEART IT!POST MORE!
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 pm

I will write more later. I'm working on the second part
Back to top Go down
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Behind The Pages-Chapter 2

I can’t believe that Mrs.Grigew put Harry and I together for the writing project! We have to go to each others houses or talk on the phone since it was an out of school project. When Mrs.Grigew put us together Harry smiled at me. And I kinda smiled back. I was happy after school because I finally got to go to my secret library in the back of my shoe shelves. My dad put it in and he put my most rented books from the library in it. I can relax there. Except when Harry called my IPhone was it quiet in there. He called and my phone started playing ‘Pokerface’ by Lady Gaga my favorite song ever. I picked up finally after getting over the shock. “Hello?” I asked. “Hey Karen I was just calling to see when you wanted to hangout and do that writing project.” Harry said. “Um, you could come over tonight or tomorrow after school.” I answered calmly. “Okay how bout in one hour.” He said. “Sure.” I said pretending to be unexcited. “See you then Kerr!” He said then hung up. EHMAGAWD the hottest most popular guy is coming to my house in one hour! My heart screamed Yay! My mind said you need to change your clothes. And finally my mouth was watering. I decided to go with my mind first I did need new clothes on. I ran into my closet and went into the Pretty and Perfect section first. I chose out a skirt. Then I went to the Settle for Sophisticated section next and chose out a sexy top. Lastly I went back toward the Shoe shelf but not to enter the library again but to select a pair of Marc Jacobs flats. I went to the bathroom and put on my makeup. I put on the eyeliner my mom had given me for my 12th birthday. I ran downstairs and just as I reached the bottom of the steps the doorbell rang. I answered it and opened the door to see Harry standing there. He looked at me and looked surprised.

“Come in.” I said. “Okay so where are we going?” He asked as soon as we were inside. “We are going to my library.” I answered confidently. “Cool.” He answered simply. I went upstairs and he followed. I went into my room and into the closet and he stayed at the door. “What?” I asked. “Why are we in here?” He asked. “Because its back here.” I said. I pushed down the button to get in. I stepped inside and he followed. I clicked the close button. “Whoa.” Harry said. I sat down at the desk behind the computer. He pulled over a chair. I looked at him as I turned on the computer. “So how are you Harry?” I asked him. “Its okay I just broke up with my girlfriend.” He said quietly. “Sorry.” I answered as I logged in. I opened up a word document to type in. He stared into my green eyes. “You have really pretty eyes I never noticed that about you.” He said gently pushing my long bangs to the side of my face.

“Harry.” I whispered. “Shhh” He said. He leaned in and kissed me not a long kiss but long enough for him to put his hand around my waist and move it upward toward my boobs. I pulled back. “Harry why are we doing this?” I asked. “Because I love you Karen I always have since 5th grade.” He said. “Oh really? But you always went out with other girls.” I whispered. “I know it’s because I never had the courage to ask you out.” He whispered back He pushed his chair closer. I leaned in for another kiss. He just gave a little more this time. He pulled me into his chair and onto his lap. “Harry do you really love me or are you just messing with me?” I whisper-asked. “I really love you Karen.” He whispered back. We kissed one last time before I stood up. He pulled me back. “We really don’t need two chairs you know.” He said. “I know.” I said sitting back down. I punched the code into my computer blocking anyone to come in or go out of the room. I turned toward him rubbing his arm. I looked in his eyes and then looked down. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me. “So now what?” I asked clueless. “Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked me. “Yes.” I said kissing him. We finally started on the project but didn’t finish because his driver came to pick him up. We planned to meet the next day same place same time.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin
Stephanie

Female Number of posts : 274
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:04 pm

NICE.BUT ITS KINDA GROSS.BUT NICE.SO PMS!
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialcliqueweb.heavenforum.com
PurpleMassieGirl

PurpleMassieGirl

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Behind The Pages - Short except of chap 3 (im working on it its gonna be long)

Harry and I had 'worked' on out project the last week and it was due in 3 days we hadn't even gotten to what we were saying. Other partners were already practicing thiers. I started to freak out. What if we don't et done on time. What if we don't finish. What if this is a joke between Harry and his friends. I decided I would ask Harry if we could go to his house, so we did. We pulled into the garage and he walked over and opened my door.

GTG that was an except though full chap coming this weekend
Back to top Go down
♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

♥♥♥Peace,Luv,ME♥♥♥

Female Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Dance Team Pratice!!!:D♥♥♥
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:34 am

Post more soon! Good start! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliqueofficial1.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Behind The Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Pages   Behind The Pages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind The Pages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Clique Website :: Future Writers-
Jump to: